Battlefield V - November 20, 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Great news if it is to be true!

Take with them everything great with BF4 and remove everything bad with BF1 and it'll be great  :fruity:

El Perro Finlandes said:
So they skipped II, III and IV?
Last one was Battlefield 1, not Battlefield I. So they decided to make it Roman because it's cool(?). Maybe they will have some sort of easteregg behind the letter V. Remember V for Vendetta for that.

Михаил Илларионович Голенищев-Кутузов-Смоленский said:
Battlefield 1 was the 5th game in the franchise, so this is confusing now matter how you slice it.
Nope, Hardline was the fifth we can say, after BF4. BF1 was the sixth. This is going to be the seventh. But franchise doesn't count it like that since there are Bad Company 1-2, 1942 and 1942 Vietnam, 1943, 2142 etc.. The very first game was Battlefield 1942 and it was WW2. So DICE named last game "1" because it was setting before BF1942, the World War I and furthermore there were no 'first' game. It's legit.

But seriously, I was expecting Battlefield Bad Company 3. They did historical game last time and I was hoping this time it will be modern themed. We will wait and see tho.

Churchill%20giving%20the%20V%20sign-8x6.jpg

According to the guy who leaked BF1 and was correct about pretty much everything, this one is WW2, and DICE LA's next game (next year?) is BC3.

https://kotaku.com/after-the-loot-box-fury-the-people-behind-the-next-bat-1823475844 said:
What may be of more interest to players is that the website US Gamer reported yesterday that the upcoming Battlefield will include cosmetic-only loot boxes, as 2016’s Battlefield 1 did.

That report is accurate, if a bit premature, say people I’ve spoken to. Two people close to DICE told me that, while microtransaction plans for the next Battlefield have changed before and will no doubt change again before the game is out this fall, the company is indeed hoping to stick to cosmetics.

Battlefield Civil War where all soldiers carry colt repeaters and spencers. Albeit spencers were somewhat common, it should be the cavalryman's primary. At least if we are talking post 1863.

What about Vietnam? You see, they did it with Battlefield 1. It was WW"1" so that made sense. Did they choose V instead of 5 because Roman looks cool? The DICE I know is much more diverse than that. I believe it is Battlefield V(ietnam) but who knows?

Remember that the guy who leaked BF1 also leaked that 2018 Battlefield might be "a modern/cold war battlefield game" and people thought it was Bad Company 3. Vietnam and maybe more than a few years theme will be the next game?

I can't wait to see. Only 5 days left.

Back
Top Bottom