Native Completed Battle Innovation Tournament [BIT] - SURVEY RESULTS. PAGE 53

Users who are viewing this thread

WilySly said:
Varill's under contract until 2014. If you would like to negotiate the terms of his release, please speak to his manager.
I'll be sure to do that.

John7 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw
You're clearly not familiar with Varill if that's the price you're suggesting. I'd probably start here

On another note, that Klondike bar was nice and all, but it's getting awful lonely up there on that team list. :sad:

Okay, we have finalized the custom maps. Compared to CJTT and NASTe we have 7 new maps (among which 4 are from the Plains Map Pack), bringing the total number of maps to play to 19! The new maps are distributed in two forms:
  • Maps only (with the corresponding module_scenes.py entries), latest version is 1.1: LINK
  • ENL 3.2.0 with BIT maps as custom maps (1-7) and glitch-free Native maps by Captain Lust as custom maps (8-12), latest version is 1.2: LINK

Native/ -- the compiled ENL 3.2.0 with BIT custom maps, batteries included (to be clear, the module is 100% compatible with the latest ENL, so you can use your ENL admin or streamer mod without any issues)
    Module System/ -- ENL 3.2.0 module system with BIT custom maps, in case you would like to add your own maps as well,
    custom_maps.txt -- the mapping of BIT custom maps to ENL 3.2.0 custom map slots (also in the spoiler below), so that you don't need to update your ENL admin mod to select the maps.
    Open maps
    Open Plain=Custom_Map_1
    Oasis=Custom_Map_2
    Delta=Custom_Map_3
    Swamp=Custom_Map_4
    Mixed maps
    Solace=Custom_Map_5
    Dry Valley=Custom_Map_6
    Closed maps
    Verloren=Custom_Map_7

If you deploy the maps on your server, please, let us know! We will add you to the server list. Also, if the custom map slots differ from those in the provided module, please, provide that as well. If you need assistance in deploying the maps, don't hesitate to contact me.

We are grateful to Fehnor for providing USA_Event as the official server of BIT: it will be available to host a match throughout the tournament. Additionally, Balion_WarRoom and Unis_Oval_Office have promised to host the BIT custom maps as well.

The custom maps include maps contributed by Fehnor, Vendigr, AZAN, Romans and yours truly. I'd like to thank all the mappers for their time and hard work, and flexibility in adapting the maps according to feedback.

I'd like to thank all the testers: without you we wouldn't be able to provide novel, high quality competitive maps for this tournament. You have helped us shape the maps for the best player experience. I'd like to thank the following clans for their time and constructive comments regarding the maps: West Knights, Balion, The Midnight Watchmen, Golden Kindgdom and Wappaw.

The final BIT map list with classifications (italic indicates new maps).
Open Maps:
Field by the River
Snowy Village
Random Plains Medium
Open Plain
Oasis
Delta
Swamp

Closed Maps:
Village
Nord Town
Port Assault
Sandi'boush
Desert Town
Verloren

Mixed Maps:
Ruins
Ruined Fort
Reveran Village
Frosty Battle
Solace
Dry Valley

Banned Maps:
Arena
Battle on Ice
Canyon
Forest Hideout

Module is loaded on event. I have the server set to public, no password and duel right now. Clans have priority for practices/scrims, so feel free to kick people and password it.

Team Name: Balion

Captain: Mad Dawg

Co-Captain: Random Peasant

Link to Captain's TW profile: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=68647

Team:

1. Brimstone
2. Honey Badger
3. Ron Burgundy
4. Kiss
5. Zero
6. Blak
7. Mad
8. Peasant
9. Angus
10. Septimus
11. Max
12. Scott Ray

rollingeyesp.gif

Tournament signups temporarily closed in anticipation of expected end of the world on Friday.

If end of the world does not arrive as planned, tournament will re-open.

Back
Top Bottom