Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Message from Gamechanger:

As you may know, Betaknight was kind enough to model us a skin for Napoleonic Wars.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=21942227

You may download the skin to be used in Multiplayer, and it replaces your French 84e model. Once you download the file,you just put the DDS files in your Napoleonic Wars Textures folder and put the BRF files in your NW Resource folder, it's that easy.

Now we will look just as good as we play.

D0A0F8C98708B2A1348F911C64C67FC4C436BDCE

Just look at that skin.

So boss.

Either way, another training coming up this Tuesday, so get ready for it.

And start to post here more often, I am tired of updating this thread by myself :sad:

Munro said:
And start to post here more often, I am tired of updating this thread by myself :sad:

I wonder why you expect everyone to post here, when I tried for months to get everyone to post in the other thread. The Marins de la Garde (And the 79th as well, of course :wink:) are men of warfare, not posting on forums.

Because if they don't, my dear Thomas, I will scatter shot all over their fat faces with my cannon.

Commander Millander said:
I see that you folk are having a bumping problem. How about I bump with a good picture of the marins uniform whenever I take one.

All are welcome to bump in any fashion, but, if they are not original, creative, or deemed worthy enough to be considered a bump for the Marins de la Garde Imperiale, I will immediately remove them from the premises.

Keep that in mind o_O

I mean it isn't like it is such a big deal anyway, we hardly care about the effectiveness of this thread, it might be a bit helpful though.

Well it looks like Bauer is in fact alright, just recieved word from him that he has recieved his "fix" for the moment. Who really knows if he actually went to jail. Would be hilarious if he did though. Lets hope we can get in to the Hardcore LB tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom