[Bannerlord] Soluzione al problema salvataggi corrotti su consoles "Ps4/Ps5/Xbox1/XboxX"

Users who are viewing this thread

...La versione per consoles di Bannerlord è afflitta dal giorno del suo rilascio da problemi ai salvataggi che si corrompono e costringono i giocatori a iniziare ogni volta una nuova partita...
...il problema è stato individuato nel sistema di salvataggio automatico e mentre aspettiamo che venga rilasciata una patchfix risolutiva, qui di seguito sono riportati alcune soluzioni somentanee:...

DrakenSilverwing said:
Temp work around for myself that works has been to make 2 manual "save as" files every once in awhile. 1 wont get overwritten the next time you quicksave so it dont get corrupted. Over time just delete old ones to not clutter everything. Or when you log out. Make a new manual save or 2. Then delete the current autosaves. The next time the game autosaves they will be new fresh saves. So should be safe. Least till they fix things.

MLNKV said:
So I have tested this all day yesterday and I am happy to report some success!

The steps I took incase anyone is interested;

Went to ps4 storage and removed the corrupted save files, leaving ikly my most recent save file (not needed if starting a new game)

Switched off auto save in options, and as you advised have only been using save as, and deleting any old saves I create.

Have been able to play pretty normally, I've had a couple of crashes which helped me learn to save as all the time - which still isn't great.

Once again thanks for the help!

N.B.:...io non ho il gioco su console, ho trovato queste soluzioni spulciando sul forum, quindi se il problema continua a persistere, non vi resta che attendere il rilascio della patchfix...

Back
Top Bottom