Bannerlord Not Starting With Nvidia CPU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uşaklı™

Recruit
I just downloaded the GAME yesterday and when I opened it, I encountered the following error without the loading screen:

uxxrmkh.png

I have a laptop, there is INTEL and NVIDIA graphic cards. When you run the game with integrated graphics, it opens without any problems.

drdny7w.png

But this prevents me from using the powerful NVIDIA GPU. FPS is getting very low and i keep getting errors in game.

Solutions I've tried:
- Updating NVIDIA and INTEL graphic drivers
- Disable NVIDIA's "Sharpness" option
- Verifying the integrity of game files
- Deleting config file at documents

have you tried launching the game with the intel GPU and then changing what GPU is used ingame? Theres an option for it in the settings ("Video" tab). You might need to close the game after and maybe also need to set the GPU through the nvidia panel again, not sure.

If that doesn't work, you can try making the same settings change by editing the config files:
untested, but what you can try is:
  1. open Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\rgl_config.txt
  2. Find the line that starts with graphics_adapter, it will likely say graphics_adapter = 0
  3. Change it to say graphics_adapter = 1 (if it says 1 already, change it to 0)
  4. save the file, try launching the game
if you haven't done this kind of thing before, I suggest you make a backup copy of the file before editing it so that you can easily revert in case something goes wrong.

have you tried launching the game with the intel GPU and then changing what GPU is used ingame? Theres an option for it in the settings ("Video" tab). You might need to close the game after and maybe also need to set the GPU through the nvidia panel again, not sure.

If that doesn't work, you can try making the same settings change by editing the config files:
untested, but what you can try is:
  1. open Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\rgl_config.txt
  2. Find the line that starts with graphics_adapter, it will likely say graphics_adapter = 0
  3. Change it to say graphics_adapter = 1 (if it says 1 already, change it to 0)
  4. save the file, try launching the game
if you haven't done this kind of thing before, I suggest you make a backup copy of the file before editing it so that you can easily revert in case something goes wrong.

I tried both, it gives the same error. Today I installed an old nvidia driver and was able to run the game with the nvidia cpu. but this time there are also texture issues, the map is completely black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom