Need More Info Bannerlord broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:My Bannerlord is broken, i deleted all files, uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times, verified files 34274789469 times, updated drivers and changed settings and it is still broke. I know it's bannerlord because it isn't doing it to my other games.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):i have 3 screen shots but don't remember how to upload them from this format
Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon RX550
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.80 GHz
RAM:24GB
Motherboard:Asus B450M-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):6TB/500GB SSD i think

Yes the issue remains. Broken graphics, i did all resolutions for fixing screen tearing and it still is broke. I tried new campaigns multiple times. i uninstalled and reinstalled many times, along with verifying files. I deleted all files connected to bannerlord and reinstalled them and still the graphics are broken. It does not happen in my other games. If it was screen tearing due to my computer other games would be effected also but they are not.

Could you double-check that VSync is set to on and the display mode is fullscreen? Bannerlord itself doesn't support VSync in borderless/windowed modes. If it still behaves as if VSync is off after that you may want to check the ATI control panel thing for game-specific options to see if it's being forced off for just Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom