Bannerlord and 1257ad

Users who are viewing this thread

vodka1983

Regular
are any of the mods devs interested in moving this mod to new platform once the game releases?
I know we don't have the product yet, but maybe its good time to think how to do this /if better.
Any idea of what will be the language going to be used to write it btw? Python?

kuauik said:
As a suggestion, in the future you might list a condition excruciatingly beyond reason as the cost of your participation in such an effort. The questioner is thinking in terms of "can I get a new shiny toy for free?" You are looking at tens of thousands of hours of volunteer effort brought about though years of compromise and negotiation.

Here is a suggestion for what your efforts are worth in this regard (link will certainly go bad over time): http://www.horseclicks.com/for-sale-8851-hcr-4402-larue-tx-75770/properties/629396

If the $10 million ranch within commuting range of Dallas/Ft. Worth is not to your taste, dream large in other directions.

While your simple answer has the advantages of honesty and simplicity, sometimes it's worth pointing out how much this mod is really worth.
well,my english is not that good to understand your post,did you called me **** or not :razz:

Daedelus_McGee said:
kuauik said:
As a suggestion, in the future you might list a condition excruciatingly beyond reason as the cost of your participation in such an effort. The questioner is thinking in terms of "can I get a new shiny toy for free?" You are looking at tens of thousands of hours of volunteer effort brought about though years of compromise and negotiation.

Here is a suggestion for what your efforts are worth in this regard (link will certainly go bad over time): http://www.horseclicks.com/for-sale-8851-hcr-4402-larue-tx-75770/properties/629396

If the $10 million ranch within commuting range of Dallas/Ft. Worth is not to your taste, dream large in other directions.

While your simple answer has the advantages of honesty and simplicity, sometimes it's worth pointing out how much this mod is really worth.
well,my english is not that good to understand your post,did you called me **** or not :razz:

Back
Top Bottom