Resolved Banishing leader's clan from kingdom does not remove them as leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Deasadou

Recruit
Summary: Successfully banishing the clan of the lord leading the faction you are a part of does not remove them as leader. They persist to be leader while they're clan acts as an independent kingdom. You cannot attempt to fight this clan after it has been banished, but raiding a village they own will cause them (as leader of your kingdom) to declare war on their own clan.

After successfully banishing leader from the kingdom, the game seems to crash whenever peace is made with another kingdom.

How to Reproduce: Banish leader of kingdom (Desporion of Western Empire, in my case) using the Kingdom interface.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Notes: The 'Assemble the Dragon Banner,' 'Create an imperial faction' and 'Support an imperial faction' quests are all active, and the banner has not been given to any leader yet.

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Driver:
DirectX Driver Name: nvldumd.dll
Driver Version: 30.0.14.9709
DirectX Driver Version: 30.0.14.9709
Driver Date: 11 26 2021
OpenGL Version: 4.6

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB SSD

I have the same bug, but making a peace didn't crash the game in my case. I have tested it on unmodded beta e1.7.1, and my campaign was started on version e1.6.4. I am at the same stage of the main quest - right before assembling/giving the Dragon Banner - but I am a vassal of Battania.

Edit: Banished ruling clan remains being the ruler of the faction from which it was banished. Capturing the ruler and executing them doesn't trigger a vote for a new one, instead of that another member of the ruling clan becomes the new king.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom