Ban em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

i dont want to register at 22nd HP, so i thought to open a thread right here.

Is it possible to BAN kid1fresh?

Today i played in the blue army and tried to guard the gate as a crossbowmen. Sometimes kid1fresh killed other blues, while nobody was watching.

As i got badly injured i tried to recover at the blue inner court and get tked by him (also wearing blue colours).

Kind of annoying i say.

Sorry for maybe bad english, but u can also ask other people about his sick behaviour...

Would be great to ban this prick off the server.

Greetings,

Prussia | kick_ass

kid1fresh is a blue renegade. During one of my stays as ruler of the blues I kicked him out on pain of death; it seems once I left he returned.

Yeah, kid1fresh is absolutely annoying.
Today, I were blue king. Everything went fine, until he camed up, then he just said "OH YES I'M THE KING YOU RETARDED BASTARD!! CIVIL WAR!!!"
So, it went to a "civil war", he said everytime he's the blue king, I got the whole blue army behind me, he said Mercs are counting as blues, and they say he's king bla bli blubb.. After a while, he gaved up: "The civil war is over.. I won.." ater 20 minutes "tryteyker, you won the civil war".
Nice nice, I thought. But then he didn't stop attacking me, Bandit-King tked me too. Everything was tking, just because of kid1fresh. He messed everything up.
Ban kid1fresh!

Does it matter? almost a billion freaking kids are playing this mod and all they do is grab a weapon and kill everyone in sight.

Get your lazy ass off your seat and make a ban request following the guidelines at our forums; http://bans.22nd.eu/

On a side note there are nu rules whatsoever on our server. Once you can see player names you can spot the spys in your team and you can kill them. we are just waiting for a patch here.

You should always be careful of who you let into your faction. If you can, limit the numbers to below 10, and then you will be able to remember the faces of those who are in your group. If not, spies are inevitable.

^How, exactly? It's not like the de-facto faction leader can be on 24/7, monitoring who joins his faction.

socks said:
^How, exactly? It's not like the de-facto faction leader can be on 24/7, monitoring who joins his faction.

The factions aren't really supposed to stretch from one game to another. One round you may be red faction, the next you may be green.

They're not autobanned btw, there's no way to tell.  And there's no 22nd admins EVER on, and no vote polls, so there's pretty much no rules.  You'd have to ban 50 percent of the players if u actually enforced no teamkilling.

imo the select few who are evil enough to run around and kill other people (ruining the mod for everyone else but the people who are running around killing) for no apparent reason deserve to get the boot and if they repeat their actions, the LOL ban hammer

MrShovelFace said:
imo the select few who are evil enough to run around and kill other people (ruining the mod for everyone else but the people who are running around killing) for no apparent reason deserve to get the boot and if they repeat their actions, the LOL ban hammer

Could you actually script a ban hammer? I always wondered...

Alec{zacool} said:
socks said:

The factions aren't really supposed to stretch from one game to another. One round you may be red faction, the next you may be green.
Well, I reform the Holy Blue-ish Empire every time I join 22nd. Sometimes this requires the deposing of the current blues... :razz:

I agree.  his real name was Caliph_The_Pedophile and he kept ganking everyone unharmed around the village.  Also I believe an Einherjar named Zark (or some other dumb name) kept ganking everyone in the village, unarmed on the hethwill server.

caliph is just about the most retarded player i can think of. He rides around naked every game and does nothing but kill unarmed peasants riding to town on their sumpter horses. I honestly dont see what joy he derives from it

I cant wait til names are implemented so i have have some discriminant revenge (without killing look alikes)

Back
Top Bottom