Need More Info Bad textures all around Dunglanys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Purple textures that have x's and say error all around Dunglanys. Others on reddit with the same issues.
How to Reproduce: go outside dunglanys.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/qptmWXM
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Exactly the same for me

GPU: RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: Intel i7-6700K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Z170X
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, can you please delete the "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please share a visual of the issue and let me know.

There is an option in Steam to verify game files, no need to reinstall all. Right click on game -> properties-> local files-> verify integrity of files.
I verified the files and it's still like that. Others on reddit have the same problem in the exact same location.

If I start a new game it's not like that. I guess it's not save game compatible with the update.

Last edited:
Yes many times old save games on previous version can produce bugs.
I started a new savegame in 1.0, same happen, nothing to do with it
Hey, can you please delete the "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please share a visual of the issue and let me know.
That's not the problem. Neither are graphics settings. The scene is the problem.

I can share a picture but itd be same as the one they shared. This when Dunglanys walls are level 2. Regardless if siege scene or normal town scene.

Hadn't noticed it before 1.9, and it goes for 1.0 as well.

Last edited:
There is also one potentially even worse issue with this scene, both at lv 2 and lv 3 walls. On sieges, at least if numbers of defenders are high (500+), some defenders spawn inside of walls/building making impossible to kill and conquer without cheats.

Oh and for the texture bug, even worse in winter, as then the building roofs have snow on them but none on the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom