Attacked at camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Well (while im playing the reforged i dont think that this is an issue that only occurs there) like mentioned in the subject
i was attacked in a camp (without defences) while the attack was no problem to survive....i still couldnt prevent them from entering the center of my camp, looting money .....they were to close to react .

Could you Change spawnpoint for attacker a bit further off camp or make it so that if no attacker survives that you get the stolen Money bag + the normal loot....?

well thats clear (thanks for quick reply) its  just that i had no time to prevent them from doing so/ that i diddnt get the money back after all of them died :smile:

that is the idea  :smile:

normal camp -> easy to get ambushed, so they will attack you by surprise
fortified camp -> you have scouts and fortifications blocking the camp, so the enemy will spawn far away and you have plenty of time to ready your troops near the gateway

Maybe one of your soldiers pockets it in the after battle confusion. Though I think the player should probably get most of it back if all enemies are killed.

Asulador said:
Idibil said:
You need to fortified your camp or enemy can go near your treasure  :grin:

Yeah, but can't we retrieve the "stolen goods/money" after wiping them out? Well, they're all dead and one of them must've taken it.

kraggrim said:
Maybe one of your soldiers pockets it in the after battle confusion. Though I think the player should probably get most of it back if all enemies are killed.

lol better invest on fortifications next time  :twisted:

kalarhan said:
Asulador said:
Idibil said:
You need to fortified your camp or enemy can go near your treasure  :grin:

Yeah, but can't we retrieve the "stolen goods/money" after wiping them out? Well, they're all dead and one of them must've taken it.

kraggrim said:

lol better invest on fortifications next time  :twisted:

I was actually thinking that there might be one bandit on horseback who got away with the treasure, but that works too.

Back
Top Bottom