Aserai Veteran Description

Users who are viewing this thread

The description on the multiplayer home page for the Aserai Veteran has an error in the English version. It reads "... they both deadly archers and also dangerous melee combatants that they are now."

The grammar nazi who spells grammar "grammer" in his tag. Sad! Have some sympathy on the non-english speaking turkish devs! If this is a troll it is very well done!

The grammar nazi who spells grammar "grammer" in his tag. Sad! Have some sympathy on the non-english speaking turkish devs! If this is a troll it is very well done!
You don't have to be toxic for someone reporting a mistake its something that devs can probably fix really fast and its no harm to anyone.

Fearspear is a genuine nazi doing his best parody of a liberal, @Doctor_Noob. He doesn't understand why some people find discrimination to be bad. That's why his complaint is so outlandish. If he could wrap his head around how these things work, this attempt at mocking ""liberals"" would be more interesting. Instead, his message is mixed and, quite frankly, boring.

Fearspear is a genuine nazi doing his best parody of a liberal, @Doctor_Noob. He doesn't understand why some people find discrimination to be bad. That's why his complaint is so outlandish. If he could wrap his head around how these things work, this attempt at mocking ""liberals"" would be more interesting. Instead, his message is mixed and, quite frankly, boring.
damm thats crazy

I'm
Sorry bud my mistake, its been an issue since the multiplayer beta version so i just wanted to bring that to their attention.

Back
Top Bottom