Arg mateys...

Users who are viewing this thread

amore555 said:
East of mexico....

:sad: I sailed around every island in the carribean, especially the coast between mexico and yucatan. The islands east of yucatan are empty, i cant land on them. Only possibility is Cuba, with ForestFields and the OldAbandonedFort.
ForestField is not enterable (funny word^^). The only thing i find in the Fort are two inventorychests, and i REALLY was on evry roof there and in the 3 towers...

Please one more hint :wink: I am going crazy by searchin this "zendar Island" and its treasure :sad:

It may not necessarily be an island you can see already, and if you go further east than the florida peninsular you have gone too far

You  mean the pirate trainingground? searched in the trainer`s house already -  no treasure :sad:

Hmm you wrote "you can see already"... I searched every location shown on map between PirateTown and AbandonedFort (All Towns/Villages/Forts/Traingrounds) and found not even a location like on the screenshot above :sad:
But: When its east of mexico and west of Florida it MUST be one of the locations i searched at  :cry:
Need more hints  :lol:

Forget villages, towns, training areas, anything that is marked on land.  Forget land even,

Strike out to sea and you shall strike gold

flensi2701 said:
only thing on sea i found are the pirate-field and some pirateships sailing around.... i am getting FRUSTRATED  :evil:

Now where would pirates hang around to spend their ill gotten gains, on wine women and song ? They wouldn't stash their loot in the same area though but maybe somewhere hidden, think Robert Louis Stevenson  :grin:

amore555 said:
Just read through the hints here :smile: should be able to narrow it down
Ok Amore, you got it greatly and you were very good!!!
Now pls send a PM to poor Radetzky and tell him exactly where it is....he spent so much time helping me with Guideline and stuff, and never/ever asked anything.... :wink:
THX
gabby
PS First pic, about your character: BELLISSIMA IMMAGINE!!!! guess what that is in italian...heheheh

amore555 said:
Beautiful creation??

and ok haha I'll PM him now
beautiful image!!!
Thx for Rad, he deserves it :grin:
OK, now folk, find the 4 small hideouts/barricades in battle maps.....sometimes they spawn but mostly they are covered....found them? PIIIIICS, please :mrgreen:
Gab

Zendar again brings back memories, sniff. Not quite the same without Constable Harek  though  :grin:

Never mind, now we have Tranny to be our friend  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom