Are the gifts you receive when becoming a vassal always fixed in stats?

Users who are viewing this thread

mortache

Recruit
Just joined Sturgia and I kinda feel like I saw Avalanche to be worth more money when I did it before. It was patch 1.7.2, and I was clan tier 4 then compared to tier 2 now. Are the stats of these weapons always fixed, or do they change based on anything like clan tier or days passed etc?

Good question, I once got a sword from a tournament which I thought was always one handed but this time was instead one/two handed and worth a lot more than normal. I went in to the cheat menu but could only find the one handed version so I can't really say what the deal is with the joining reward weapons.

I don't think they can change stats, but the value of the parts/weapons of everything has been changed from version to version. Many things are cheaper now. No idea for certain though, I always get the horse.

I don't think they can change stats, but the value of the parts/weapons of everything has been changed from version to version. Many things are cheaper now. No idea for certain though, I always get the horse.
....instead of getting a fief. A basic prerequisite of vassal - suzerain contract in feudal system.

Back
Top Bottom