Any American Servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't find any American servers on my list, and apparently having a 200 ping makes it harder to block crap.  :neutral:

Are there any American servers?

Yes, look for ATS POM GK TKoV anything with US or NA in the name.

Usually POM_Central or ATS is populated.

Also if you like cRPG mod there is an NA server that often gets 64 players.

I wish man, I have some issues finding good servers. I can find like 40 servers, but only those servers..and they're all European or something.

I WISH I could find a cRPG server, I want to play it badly.

If you haven't done this already:

Go to My Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config

Find max_number_of_connections = ??

If it is 64 try something different, I use 6

Try setting it to 10.  Works fine on  my end.

Also avoid POM, ATS, and any server that uses fastest combat speed like the plague.  Fastest combat speed is bugged.  Look for medium combat speed,  it is the speed that the game was beta tested on and is balanced for.  If you mouse over a server on the list, it will display more information about the server, including combat speed.

Kalthios said:

Also avoid POM, ATS, and any server that uses fastest combat speed like the plague.  Fastest combat speed is bugged.  Look for medium combat speed,  it is the speed that the game was beta tested on and is balanced for.  If you mouse over a server on the list, it will display more information about the server, including combat speed.

I am pretty sure ATS is medium

Baron Conrad said:
Kalthios said:

I am pretty sure ATS is medium
ATS is Fastest.

A low tech solution to seeing invisible servers is to create a new character, then look for the servers you want. Once you see them save them to your favorites immediately then go back and edit the character. I must have made 5 Fortinbras until I started adding servers to favorites. I can't explain why in different characters you can see different servers but you can. Hope this helps.

I find a total of about 15 good NA servers, only two are fastest i.e. ATS, POM, so something must be blocking you.

(Not that many of them are populated)

Not sure what's blocking you from seeing them, but other people seem to be more knowledgable about it.  If you get it working, come on over to the ATS server.  We're a friendly bunch, usually populated, and we have a good crew of modders and map-makers keeping the server going with a healthy custom map count on rotation :smile:

Don't hate the fastest game speed. We use it because we're tired of people blocking every attack. We don't play easy mode, if you want skill play on fastest, want to feel king of the nubs, play on medium.

Ecko said:
Don't hate the fastest game speed. We use it because we're tired of people blocking every attack. We don't play easy mode, if you want skill play on fastest, want to feel king of the nubs, play on medium.
Wrong thread mate, your looking for this thread.
And I feel Fastest gives the advantage to the "nubs", not the veterans.  Just a thought.

Mad_Dawg said:
Ecko said:
And I feel Fastest gives the advantage to the "nubs", not the veterans.  Just a thought.

Don't do it Ecko, they're just trying to draw you into their den of elitism, bigotry and trolling.  It's like a black hole of lame that leads you to the plane of suck.

Gorath said:
Mad_Dawg said:
Ecko said:

Don't do it Ecko, they're just trying to draw you into their den of elitism, bigotry and trolling.  It's like a black hole of lame that leads you to the plane of suck.
Bah, go rage with someone elses quote mate.  I'm the one trying to keep the thread on track with what the OP was asking by directing irrelevent opinions to the correct thread.  If your post isn't US server related you should probably return to the cave you crawled out of with your hypocritical bigotry toward bigotry...how does that work?

Jaimme, Balion server is populated most days and heavily throughout the weekend.  HGN, DoF, PRT also have servers with people and decent ping.  If your problem is not technically related, check them out.

Back
Top Bottom