Amazon map link pls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With some help from his English buddy, the map has been given to him for making a new server.
Any map made by me are available for others for starting their own server. Many have come, and many more will follow.

Amazon has a remade version which fixed all the bugs, unfinished stuff and other unnecessary prop placement (FPS issues) which the earlier mapper left behind. But you can always remake it by yourself max1453, to fix these issues or find a competent mapper to do so :smile:. Good luck with the server. :wink:

Sure, remade version for all the bugs and unfinished issues.  Last time I heard from several players and admins that after my leave, and a new version came out, everything got messed up  :facepalm:
Server owner himself had to come to me for the original version which was getting used till the last moments of the Official server. Everytime my map was used for regaining a stable population after the new maps failed  :roll:

But let's not get back to the point that the thread gets spammed and let's stay on it's topic for once. The map has been given to the new server, as requested. The topic has no more use and should be locked. Thanks

I am all on topic  :facepalm:, just responding kindly to this fellow member, you're not in a position to tell me whether I may give the facts or not. So no backseat moderating.

The updated version not made by you brought players back just for notice.  :grin:

Use the map with caution max.

And please stay on topic next time when you respond Blacksniper, you're responding in a provocative way for me to respond, don't do that next time, and always get your facts right .  :facepalm:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
And please stay on topic next time when you respond Blacksniper, you're responding in a provocative way for me to respond, don't do that next time, and always get your facts right .  :facepalm:

I don't see moderator in front of your name, please refrain from trying to be one. I will lock this topic to avoid future discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom