Am level 100 but get no "Loot" from playing previously in new update

Users who are viewing this thread

I have played the game a lot, too much in fact. However, I get nothing from all my previous hours in unlocking multiplayer skins and such. I think this should be changed. Thanks.

Nah I don't think it should be changed. The main multiplayer base has an insane amount of hours in bannerlord when you compare it to other games, it has a very dedicated but small fan base. Due to this you would basically give the entire playerbase as ****ton of currency, which kinda defeats the point of it.

Ofcourse it hurts a bit but it makes sense, just a longer term goal.

Nah I don't think it should be changed. The main multiplayer base has an insane amount of hours in bannerlord when you compare it to other games, it has a very dedicated but small fan base. Due to this you would basically give the entire playerbase as ****ton of currency, which kinda defeats the point of it.

I have not had a long look at the costs for things but maybe make it pretty expensive to unlock everything. I do not think many people are level 100 or could just buy it in one go. Well, I am a skirm player and that gives a lot less xp per game. Maybe half loot for the xp earned before?

I have not had a long look at the costs for things but maybe make it pretty expensive to unlock everything. I do not think many people are level 100 or could just buy it in one go. Well, I am a skirm player and that gives a lot less xp per game. Maybe half loot for the xp earned before?
Meh then people complain they get half the xp, not really a way to do it well. Now everybody is back at square one which isn't an awful thing to do in EA.

Also an extraordinary amount of people are lvl 100 compared to the amount of people playing. Don't forget most people don't even have levels as they don't play captain/skirmish.

Meh then people complain they get half the xp, not really a way to do it well. Now everybody is back at square one which isn't an awful thing to do in EA.
well maybe the ridiculous part is that the game is still in EA and the changes are unmeaningful. Can we have custom servers and not skins?

You're right that a ton of people are extremely high levels but its kind of ridiculous that we get nothing for the time we put in. I'm level 133 and would be fine with like 3-5k loot. Just something to say hey thanks for putting in the time to play our game. For me its another failure on TWs part of rewarding their dedicated players who lose faith in them with each passing day.

The lvl 100+ players aren't asking for 100k loot or anything, but just a small modicum of "appreciation" from Taleworlds for sticking around and keeping their game alive for the past year and a half. A few thousand loot wouldn't be unreasonable.

yes please, we have few enough players as is, give us a reason to log in and probably play a round or 2 to try out some of the new items added, not to mention all of the tdm, siege and duel players who search for custom games all of the time.

You're right that a ton of people are extremely high levels but its kind of ridiculous that we get nothing for the time we put in. I'm level 133 and would be fine with like 3-5k loot. Just something to say hey thanks for putting in the time to play our game. For me its another failure on TWs part of rewarding their dedicated players who lose faith in them with each passing day.
Well, I absolutely agree with that, we could talk about a frame from ~10+ coins per level you grinded or smth like that, yadda yadda, but nothing more than 5k imo bc otherwise it would be no fun now to get to the new stuff.

I'm fine with working for the gear I want if necessary and get new stuff as I play the game. Getting everything for free with full compensaton for the ****tons of levels I grinded during EA would be a joke. After all it's just optics, remember that!

By the way you get loot for level ups. Bigger amounts I heard than the 40 you get for 400 xp.

Last edited:
If I got the loot from my lvl and games won previously... I would instatly unlock everything there was to unlock...There would be no fun in that...
I feel it's a good idea for everyone to receive the loot right now instead of being rewarded from past efforts... however I fell the loot reward is very small...
Got 1 win.. 364 xp... 38 loot... I wonder how long it will take to unlock everything

Well, then super duper expensive gear for 10k hours of playtime seal that deal. Otherwise you're just circling down to punish loyalty.

You probably also think that after wipe at the end of early access, you get something great for your 21415 LvL? HAHhaha . grow up
If that wipe should happen then at the very least skins could be added for those players, similiar to the beta badge and so on. I dont see how your "grow up" commentary helps here, maybe take a look in the mirror?

Silence pleb. Let a real man speak. This update is good and bad. Low levels are going to unlock everything before higher levels because it's XP based so when they go from level 0-1 they are going to get so much loot. Me, as a level 122, takes me SO long to level up so I won't be able to afford anything unless I do captain or like 30 - 50 skirmish games.

Back
Top Bottom