Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Every time I play this mod, all I can imagine is having Warhammer 40,000 Basilisks instead of catapults. *sigh*
I love artillery.

Hey Highlander, got a quick question about the kingdom naming feature. How have you set this up? Its obviously not the text in simpletriggers, since every kingdom is named after the original town that is taken over. I wanted to play with it a bit myself, but I have no idea where to start.

Wow... This is pretty epic! This is like a combination of mini-mods that would make anything epic. Seriously, the only thing wrong with this mod is that the enemies always flee when the artillery hits a good shot in a clump of them! But also, charging an army on foot with 3 catapults and 5 trebuchets all firing swadian fire, along with the enemies  trebuchets shooting tar is epic! Smoke, fire, and explosion-like things happening all around me while I'm fighting the enemy! This goes amazing with the Battle sizer! Amazing work!

I love the artilery in this mod(great work), But i wish there was more to it. If there is a way to add your awsome artilery to another mod, how would i do that. Would i have to use python and the module system, or could i just copy files over. ( I would be doing this for my own use, not to publish to others. I dont have the time for that.) Never mind, maybe, i should read other posts befor posting, lol. I guess it would be to hard for me. But hopefuly others use your work in some new modes. THIS WOULD BE SICK IF COMBINED WITH "FIRE ARROW"! New update maybe!

Know what else is pretty awesome? There's a one month space (average) between each post of this last page (except from my post)

Rydmer said:
You need to learn punctuation and grammar.
Then I`ll tell you.
That is an insulting remark. Please restrain yourself.

The options for building are in the camp menu, and on the battlefield you use backspace to access the artillery GUI.
Notice artillery only works on battlefields. Only one siege scene (Ismirala Castle) features artillery.

I know that was an insult , but I am getting tiered of all those people where don't know punctuation or grammar, or knows about the spell check which is ridiculous since it is next to the post button.

You know what i'm getting "tiered" of.  Grammar naziz like you. You can't expect perfect grammar from everyone on a fudge forum.

He made no spelling mistakes and made himself perfectly clear; and yet you replied in a condescending manner.
We can all make spelling and grammar mistakes - including you, as you've shown - so if you must point out linguistic errors, at least do it in a polite way.

Is this project still alive? It looks so cool... and forget destructable scenery, just let me wail on Grunwalder castle with fiery death-from-above.... bloody meat grinder....

Hey, so if I want to sample the source from the kingdom managements, is that ok? Is this the place to ask for permission and/or get the latest source code? Or should I PM highlander?

Back
Top Bottom