Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lord1

Recruit
Summary: So when the achievements were launched I got excited to play the game again. I started a new campaign and everything was perfect. One day I noticed that I was not progressing with steam achievements. I thought that I was just not getting it and kept playing. However, the last time I played, just when I load the game in the campaign map, I saw the message "achievements are disabled".

That's just so frustrating. I started another campaign but was not with the same motivation to play the game, so I stopped. I saw people with the same issue here months ago and thought that it would be fixed, but no, the bug is still there.

I think that the problem might be that when I try to start my campaign, I receive a message saying "These modules versions are different: Native Sandbox Core CustomBattle Sandbox StoryMode". I never changed modules or anything like that.

The modules versions are: 1.0.3 .9860
sorry for my bad English

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats

Media (Screenshots & Video): I tried but didn't figure out how to put images from my computer here.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Rtx 2060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: A520M DS3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you check if your cheats console command is enabled? Open the developer console by hitting alt + tilde buttons on your keyboard. Write config.cheat_mode to see if the value is 1 or 0. IF it was 1 before it is expected that the achievements are not working because the cheats were enabled.

Could you check if your cheats console command is enabled? Open the developer console by hitting alt + tilde buttons on your keyboard. Write config.cheat_mode to see if the value is 1 or 0. IF it was 1 before it is expected that the achievements are not working because the cheats were enabled.
I checked and got the output: "Value of cheat_mode is 0".

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Oh ok! They told me that the developers were aware of the bug and would fix it.

Thanks again.

To add to this issue. I started a campaign because I wanted to unlock achievements. That was why I chose campaign over sandbox. After several hours in, I just loaded up my save today and I get a text message saying "achievements are disabled." I have never once used mods in the game and the config file shows that cheats = 0. I have no idea why it's disabled but its really frustrating to find out all of my time has been wasted.

My achievements got disabled as well, made a ticket but they decided not to help me out. I used a mod but removed it after learning it disables achievements. It's stupid that it remains disabled when i no longer have them enabled or load to a previous save. Guess I have delete my whole game and restart if I ever want to even play the game anymore.

Last edited:
I deleted my whole game from my computer and re-installed. Achievements worked for a time, but then suddenly stopped. I recently resumed a campaign to see "Achievements Disabled" on my screen again. This recurrence is extremely frustrating. I have not enabled cheats and have zero mods.

Thank you. We are expecting that the next big update will fix this issue.
Hello there,

I was under the impression that the upcoming update would fix this issue as you said. However, even after downloading and installing the v.1.2.0 beta version, I've noticed that the problem persists without any changes. Should I initiate a new campaign in an attempt to resolve the problem, losing hundreds of hours of gameplay? Alternatively, is there a possibility that the issue will be fixed for existing campaigns?

Back
Top Bottom