A video most of you should watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

There's always a post here, a post there coming out with "oh this was promised a long time ago, this should be in the game, why is it like this and its not like that" but most of you barely try to comprehend whats going on behind the developer room, dont you all think the decisions taken have a purpose or reason behind it? If something goes wrong it's a problem that the developers are working hard to solve? A promise made 3 months ago can easily dissolve because the thing promised wasn't really working properly, or because it needs more time than the expected, or because other stuff needed more care instead. Everyone jokes about the 2016 release attempt but I really believe they wanted to release it that year, it wasn't a lie, it was an expectation. Apply that to everything being made today. I ask for servers in SA, but maybe there is an overall reason of why they can't open up servers here, try to think that yourself before you speak about something, and specially the tone

Kodlak Jorrvas said:

There's always a post here, a post there coming out with "oh this was promised a long time ago, this should be in the game, why is it like this and its not like that" but most of you barely try to comprehend whats going on behind the developer room, dont you all think the decisions taken have a purpose or reason behind it? If something goes wrong it's a problem that the developers are working hard to solve? A promise made 3 months ago can easily dissolve because the thing promised wasn't really working properly, or because it needs more time than the expected, or because other stuff needed more care instead. Everyone jokes about the 2016 release attempt but I really believe they wanted to release it that year, it wasn't a lie, it was an expectation. Apply that to everything being made today. I ask for servers in SA, but maybe there is an overall reason of why they can't open up servers here, try to think that yourself before you speak about something, and specially the tone
The beginning of this video seemed so asinine to me that I almost didn't watch it. I gave it a chance and heck... it's down right good.

Saw the Video it's alright. Never played the game but from I've seen it still has to much credit for what it's doing. 

In regards to Bannerlord Multiplayer, I enjoy it.  Can agree with others that I'm not a fan with the class system and liked choosing Weapons / Armor and types of Cavalry. However, I say let them do Design Decisions, some of the stuff is alright.

Personally I'm more interested in what  Modders are going to bring in for Multiplayer.  I want to know if Bannerlord is going to have 400 player servers or what is the number when Early Access is launched and what it will be when finished Patch is up. 
A new Persistent World and Massive maps for big Battles, maybe even resource gathering to build like an RTS with A.I.

Find out when March is here

Back
Top Bottom