A funny monent

Users who are viewing this thread

So I create a party lead by my wife with 100+ men, then I aid her in battle later

After battle, she said to me, "oh thank you for saving me, my name is xxxxx, nice to meet you blah blah"

like we never met

I guess Dev need to add an if check

After battle
IF (party lead is part of the player's clan)
Then say, "husband/brother in law, thank you come save my ass."

Did you talk to her before/after marrying her? I've had something similar happen once but it was because, I assume, I had bought my spouse so the two technically never met since weddings don't count as having met in Bannerlord somebody lol.

Did you talk to her before/after marrying her? I've had something similar happen once but it was because, I assume, I had bought my spouse so the two technically never met since weddings don't count as having met in Bannerlord somebody lol.
no, we have never met before the marriage, I paid 50k+ to her father to "buy" her, then she become my wife.
We have 2 kids together already, and still doesn't count we have "met"

Hope the dev can read it and fix it.
Broke my heart to see my wife doesn't recognize me.

Yeah, I can't believe the father of my children wouldn't even recognize me after begetting 3 with me...

Lol. It's definitely an oversight that needs fixing, but it was a good laugh ~30 years into the playthrough after a first generation's more conventionally romantic marriage. I recommend filling a bug report on this forum if you haven't already since the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

You could think of it as a passive aggressive way of indicating you're not paying your spouse attention and are only using them for baby making since you bought them as if at a dealership or something lol. At least when you date a man/woman, you only have to pay the equivalent of a pack of smokes and some whiskey to get a wink and a smile from the family head lol. Usually it's only 250-300 gold (maybe a digit more if a young person with high stats, like the princesses of several states). If you're important (as my daughter/second generation character was in the example I gave above of this oversight happening) YOU get paid to marry their son/daughter/relative and can even charge quite a bit of money (~50,000) in the process. Sure, it's chump change by the time you're that important, but it's nice to be the expensive sentient object for once lol.

Back
Top Bottom