87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you please remove the password from your The Anglo-Zulu War Mod -Server?
Since this is the only permanent server for our mod, we would be really happy if everyone who downloaded our mod, could play on your server :smile:

Thank you, your Anglo-Zulu War Mod Team

87thheader_v3_zpse242c0dc.png

Happy birthday... or something...

Code:
[IMG]http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/Hard_Panzer/87thheader_v3_zpse242c0dc.png[/IMG]

Crozade said:
Could you please remove the password from your The Anglo-Zulu War Mod -Server?
Since this is the only permanent server for our mod, we would be really happy if everyone who downloaded our mod, could play on your server :smile:

Thank you, your Anglo-Zulu War Mod Team
yeah we had training on friday so we changed it over and i think someone forgot to get rid of the password but this will be fixed

Award Gunner Gilmore

In the midst of the battle, General Deo was behind his men of the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment, giving encouragement to his men whom were already engaged with the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers in ranged combat. Major Stewart of the 87th spotting the general and noticing his men starting to waver gave out a shout "A Guinnee to the man that kills the Officer on that horse" Rankers close to the major gave fire but missed with the projectiles flying around the general, taking more casualties, Major Stewart was ready to order a retreat, when a Royal Artillery gunner fighting with the regiment took aim through the smoke and battle and fired. The musket ball went through the Generals upper left chest and exited out of his shoulder bone, the force knocking him off the horse. The Fusiliers seeing the general fallen, gave a cheer and surged forward with devastating accuracy, with cavalry support the fusiliers continued to destroyed the enemy Prussians, only a few were taken prisoner.

General Von Deo, died of his wounds shortly after falling from his horse, binky, who was eaten by the non-commissioned officers of the 87th 

coin_zpse35b595e.png

For going for gold and answering the call "A Guinee for the man that kills the enemy general!" Gunner Gilmore is awarded a Guinnee to use how he pleases, congratulations Gunner!

5arge said:
stewart29th said:
I can borrow my girl friends! She has the perfect thing :wink: ;D
I'll need pics of both of you in the garment, for comparison.

That can be arranged, can you please PM me your Credit card details for the payment of scanning photos please :wink:

Also....
Good linebattle tonight men! Performed pretty will with a 21 attendance! Not bad for a euro linebattle :wink: Very good show

We did our job with the highest standards Sir.

A beacon for the other regiments to rally around.

Some epic rounds.

Hethwill said:
We did our job with the highest standards Sir.

A beacon for the other regiments to rally around.

Some epic rounds.

Sounds like it went well then! I would of stayed on for it but, I was very tired and staying up for those yankie events just makes me even more sleepy!

Back
Top Bottom