OSP Musket Era 3D Art 18th century uniforms

Users who are viewing this thread

err, nevermind. I don't know why, but I tried again, and it's suddenly working properly now.

Edit: It's just the white infantry one, not the officer uniform.

No you're right, I just took a look and swainf has nasty leg bugs.

Fixed and reuploaded, no idea why that particular model went strange.

Wow, great costumes. Hope to see more versions. Maybe, nowaday's Navy Seal outfit? Lol ô/

- Z

D'Sparil said:
Dain Ironfoot said:
Show us a few screenshots if they look ok :razz:

imagen1cc9.png

The Kaiser would like to order a few hundreds of thousands of pairs of these  :razz:

I want this, and I want it BAD  :shock:

Hey, Dain - caught some more rigging bugs - this time it's the officer uniforms - nordoff, vaeoff, rhooff, rhodoff. Swadian officer uniform works fine.

Fei Dao said:
Hey, Dain - caught some more rigging bugs - this time it's the officer uniforms - nordoff, vaeoff, rhooff, rhodoff. Swadian officer uniform works fine.

Yarg? That truly is bizzare.. an export problem then..

I will fix.

Fixed,  for some reason it was taking the crossbelt as a bone and linking vertices to it.. I noticed the swadian officer still had a backpack anyway, I am daft.. all fixed now!

Reuploaded, that'll teach me to not check my rigging!

Those uniforms look awesome! Truely a work of art...
I downloaded the pack but how do you add the uniforms in game?
The pack doesn't include a item_kinds1 txt file... :???:

Can someone tell me how to add the uniforms or will the item_kinds1 txt file be uploaded soon?

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:

Can someone tell me how to add the uniforms or will the item_kinds1 txt file be uploaded soon?

JDeNef13

What this is NOT.

This is NOT a mod. This is a modders resource, and it requires some skill at modding to be able to put these items ingame.

The Kaiser would like to order a few hundreds of thousands of pairs of these  :razz:
Would be awesome to the see the Imperial State in the Eagle and the Radiant Cross with these uniforms.  :shock:

Dain Ironfoot said:
JDeNef13 said:

JDeNef13

What this is NOT.

This is NOT a mod. This is a modders resource, and it requires some skill at modding to be able to put these items ingame.

then, could someone explain to me how to put these in game? I've got the troop editor...but how do i get them to show up in that so i can add it in?

As usual, the Khergits don't get a thing ... Yeah, I know, it'd be pretty silly seeing Mongolians running around with Napoleonic armor ! But still, is it any less outrageous than the Nords doing so ?

Back
Top Bottom