OSP Musket Era 3D Art 18th century uniforms

Users who are viewing this thread

Selothi said:
As usual, the Khergits don't get a thing ... Yeah, I know, it'd be pretty silly seeing Mongolians running around with Napoleonic armor ! But still, is it any less outrageous than the Nords doing so ?

Dain said that the Nordic uniforms were roughly based on Swedish uniforms, so yeah...

Selothi said:
As usual, the Khergits don't get a thing ... Yeah, I know, it'd be pretty silly seeing Mongolians running around with Napoleonic armor ! But still, is it any less outrageous than the Nords doing so ?

Well people are welcome to reskin and use them however they like.. that's just the purpose that was going through my brain.. Native stuff would suffice for 18th century Khergits.

nice job thx

is here anybody who could copy the text of item_kind1.txt.  :oops:
i want to put the uniforms into game. I' ve got the troop editor and know how to use it, but to load the uniforms i need the .txt.
Is there anybody. Please

Hunzelbart said:
nice job thx

is here anybody who could copy the text of item_kind1.txt.  :oops:
i want to put the uniforms into game. I' ve got the troop editor and know how to use it, but to load the uniforms i need the .txt.
Is there anybody. Please

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=3&id=567

^ get this. I know it's a pain having all these different applications for editing but this program makes adding items so unbelievably easy.

96986166.jpg

Eh I was thinking of re-releasing this but that might just be plain plagiarism.:lol:

The pants is quite bothering me the fly is open.

Some of the textures in the upper body is showing up on the pants even on the original ones.

Any ideas on fixing this? Want my private mod to look good. :grin:

you can still find the files in one of the many mods that use this osp

euope 1805, see the ones that look like this OSP, BUT you'll have to re-texture them by yourself because europe 1805 have their own textures but using models of this OSP for SOME uniforms

Gambino said:
euope 1805, see the ones that look like this OSP, BUT you'll have to re-texture them by yourself because europe 1805 have their own textures but using models of this OSP for SOME uniforms
is there no way to just download the models?

Back
Top Bottom