15000 Turkish POWS blinded in Pools after WW1

Users who are viewing this thread

ancalimon said:
Skot the Sanguine said:
The key is that those people moved to said country on their own will, so no you can't liberate them.  The Kurds on the other hand did not choose to join the Ottomans.  Similarly, the Native Americans did not choose to join the United States of America....so I guess they could be liberated.

There is no Ottoman Empire today. The Kurds also came to Anatolia on their own free will just like the Oghuz or the Greeks. What's your point?

You see, the Kurds were amalgamated into the Ottoman Empire when there was one.  They predominantly live in SE Anatolia.  The borders of Turkey (which was formed directly out of the Ottoman Empire, incase you were not aware), were not pushed past the Kurdish regions after the British Empire soundly and definitively defeated the Ottomans (Turks, if you recall).

So imagine, if you will, that the United States of America decides to invade Central America.  During this time they conquer Mexico, Guatamala, Costa Rica, etc...all the way to Panama.  Two hundred years later South America is strong and pushes the United States of America's land all the way back to the southern border of Mexico before creating peace and a new country that encompasses the United States of America and Mexico.  The Mexicans still are an unjustly conquered people.  They might be used to the Status Quo in the US's administration before the fighting, but they still were unrightly forced into the US's institution.

So, in case you haven't figured it out, the Mexicans represent the Kurds and the United States of America represents the Ottomans (TURKEY!!!).

This isn't rocket science ancalimon, stay with us here.  Actually, go away.

Skot the Sanguine said:
ancalimon said:
Skot the Sanguine said:
The key is that those people moved to said country on their own will, so no you can't liberate them.  The Kurds on the other hand did not choose to join the Ottomans.  Similarly, the Native Americans did not choose to join the United States of America....so I guess they could be liberated.

There is no Ottoman Empire today. The Kurds also came to Anatolia on their own free will just like the Oghuz or the Greeks. What's your point?

You see, the Kurds were amalgamated into the Ottoman Empire when there was one.  They predominantly live in SE Anatolia.  The borders of Turkey (which was formed directly out of the Ottoman Empire, incase you were not aware), were not pushed past the Kurdish regions after the British Empire soundly and definitively defeated the Ottomans (Turks, if you recall).

So imagine, if you will, that the United States of America decides to invade Central America.  During this time they conquer Mexico, Guatamala, Costa Rica, etc...all the way to Panama.  Two hundred years later South America is strong and pushes the United States of America's land all the way back to the southern border of Mexico before creating peace and a new country that encompasses the United States of America and Mexico.  The Mexicans still are an unjustly conquered people.  They might be used to the Status Quo in the US's administration before the fighting, but they still were unrightly forced into the US's institution.

So, in case you haven't figured it out, the Mexicans represent the Kurds and the United States of America represents the Ottomans (TURKEY!!!).

This isn't rocket science ancalimon, stay with us here.  Actually, go away.

What I don't understand is why liberate Turks from Turks? Why do someone keep alienating different ethnics and create people who no longer want to be Turks? How long had this evil been going on? Why would anyone do a thing like this? What's the catch?

Turkish:
Yenişey abidesi,Elegaş taşı ,sekizinci satırdaki bir yazıyı aktarıyorum.(M.S 720)
    "Ben KÜRT Kağan atının hanı(İlhan) ALP URUNGU altunlu okluğumu bağladım belime ejder yılında,Otuz dokuzumda"

English translation:

Yenisei Inscriptions.  The Stone of Elegas, 8. line  720AD
I am ALP URUNGU, the KHAN of KURD KHAGANATE. I hath girded on the golded quiver, on the Year of the dragon, on my 39th age.

the Orhun memorials contain no less than 532 words (a large number compared to the available vocabulary) that are no longer used in Anatolian Turkish but are in current use in Anatolian Kurdish dialects. Turkish is the only language in which the word �kürt� has a meaning, and one of the 24 grandsons of Oguz Khan, the mythological founder of the Turks, was �Kürt�.

Why are you people not seeing the current genocide being made today? Just because people in Turkey are blind means someone have a right to perform this genocide in daylight ?

Tens of millions of people have been genocided into a different identity and they are going to be used as slaves.

ancalimon said:
Tens of millions of people have been genocided into a different identity

Lulz.

I would think ancalimon is just some master troll if I hadn't seen similar things on other fora in the past.

Hay guise turks were akshully from asia so the chinese pepl are da reel turks lolol go live in china you chinese people!

See? Oghuz Khan founded the Hun Empire. He was from Mongolia. He fathered the Turks (supposedly). He also fathered the Hungarians (supposedly). So, all of your ramblings are irrelevant. Go eat chinese food and speak hungarian.

Archonsod said:
You can't genocide people into a different identity :roll:

I guess that's stealing people & children from a country and giving them a new identity. I call this a genocide.

This is even more inhuman than putting them in Gas Chambers.

ancalimon said:
Archonsod said:
You can't genocide people into a different identity :roll:

I guess that's stealing people & children from a country and giving them a new identity. I call this a genocide.

This is even more inhuman than putting them in Gas Chambers.

So Americans are actually British, Dutch, Russian, Polish, German, French, and all the other immigrant countries?

300 million genocide...

According to the World English Dictionary:

Genocide: the policy of deliberately killing a nationality or ethnic group

Not kidnapping. The idea with genocide is to completely wipe out all trace of said group. Not to kidnap a child of said group.

QuailLover said:
According to the World English Dictionary:

Genocide: the policy of deliberately killing a nationality or ethnic group

Not kidnapping. The idea with genocide is to completely wipe out all trace of said group. Not to kidnap a child of said group.

What's the word for converting a population into a different ethnic identity? For example half of the Romanians into Namorians and making those converted people work for the Japanese?
I used the word genocide because I find this much more disturbing than actually killing those people.

Feragorn said:
Hay guise turks were akshully from asia so the chinese pepl are da reel turks lolol go live in china you chinese people!

See? Oghuz Khan founded the Hun Empire. He was from Mongolia. He fathered the Turks (supposedly). He also fathered the Hungarians (supposedly). So, all of your ramblings are irrelevant. Go eat chinese food and speak hungarian.

You still never replied to that.

How can Kurds be Turks who are actually Kurds if they're all secret Hungarians and Chinese?

ancalimon said:
What's the word for converting a population into a different ethnic identity? For example half of the Romanians into Namorians and making those converted people work for the Japanese?
I used the word genocide because I find this much more disturbing than actually killing those people.

Wait, what?

teh.frickin.pope said:
ancalimon said:

Wait, what?

I think the more urgent question is, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Hahaha true, I forgot about Romania's double sided-ness, whoops; that will be my mistake.

ancalimon said:
I reversed the word Roman into Namor. Didn't have Atlanteans in mind.

Also you, are also more confused than what I originally thought.

When the hell did Rome and Japan meet? I may be on morphine at the moment, but I'm pretty damn sure they never met.

LoL, I love how his response to my analogy is "How can you turn a Turk into a Turk?"  Wow dude, why not set aside your convictions for one moment and entertain the thought that perhaps, just perhaps, Kurds are NOT Turks.  Ah, who am I kidding, he will never do that.

It has been said many times, many ways.....no, not Merry Christmas, ancalimon you're a ******** moron.

Hey, supposedly NASA is making a rather important announcement tomorrow about astrobiology.  Maybe they are space-Turks, or the Turkic race returned.  (Seriously though, NASA is making an announcement tomorrow)  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20101201/sc_ac/7316534_what_is_nasas_secret_astrobiology_announcement

Back
Top Bottom