1.6 review - I like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Been away for a while but came back to check out 1.6, and overall ,I like it. The game is stable, no crashes in 4 days of play. As to bugs, I've only come across one - A general asked me to get 15 Khuzait horsemen for a reward of 5,000 gold. I trained up the 15 horsemen and the task showed up as completed - green tick, but the general was blind to my completion. The only talk options I had was - (1) " I'm still working on the task", (2) "I need more time to compete".

I love the rebellions after a siege, I was able to take a rebel settlement on the cheap. The commoners rebelling is historically correct when oppressed.

What I NEED added to Bannerlord, is Watch Towers, so I can see when enemies enter MY territory.

Excellent work guys. cannot wait for link between strategic terrain and tactical battle maps.

A general asked me to get 15 Khuzait horsemen for a reward of 5,000 gold. I trained up the 15 horsemen and the task showed up as completed - green tick, but the general was blind to my completion. The only talk options I had was - (1) " I'm still working on the task", (2) "I need more time to compete".
The quest isnt necessarily clear about this in the dialog but you're supposed to deliver them to a settlement.

dont you guys feels like all these tasks are so boring after you play for a while?? same tasks, same result, gaining same relationship

I don't even do task for lords for releationship anymore, it's so waste of time, just catch and release them like cat and mouse

dont you guys feels like all these tasks are so boring after you play for a while?? same tasks, same result, gaining same relationship

I don't even do task for lords for releationship anymore, it's so waste of time, just catch and release them like cat and mouse
The game has a lot of grind I agree. Even the constant battles that end up feeling the same.

A general asked me to get 15 Khuzait horsemen for a reward of 5,000 gold. I trained up the 15 horsemen and the task showed up as completed - green tick, but the general was blind to my completion. The only talk options I had was - (1) " I'm still working on the task", (2) "I need more time to compete".

That's because quest is to deliver those troops to his garrison, not to him. Go to castle or town his clan holds (should be indicated in the quest log) and speak to garrison commander.

BTW.: there is a problem in this quest (unless it was fixed in the last patch). If you have a negative relations with the clan, they won't allow you in to the castle and you won't be able to speak to the garrison commander. You will be prevented to compete the quest. So make sure you can enter the castle or town in question before accepting this quest (I think you can always enter town, so issue is only with castles).

That's because quest is to deliver those troops to his garrison, not to him. Go to castle or town his clan holds (should be indicated in the quest log) and speak to garrison commander.

BTW.: there is a problem in this quest (unless it was fixed in the last patch). If you have a negative relations with the clan, they won't allow you in to the castle and you won't be able to speak to the garrison commander. You will be prevented to compete the quest. So make sure you can enter the castle or town in question before accepting this quest (I think you can always enter town, so issue is only with castles).
Last time I did the quest, it auto-delivered as soon as I touched the settlement.

Been away for a while but came back to check out 1.6, and overall ,I like it. The game is stable, no crashes in 4 days of play. As to bugs, I've only come across one - A general asked me to get 15 Khuzait horsemen for a reward of 5,000 gold. I trained up the 15 horsemen and the task showed up as completed - green tick, but the general was blind to my completion. The only talk options I had was - (1) " I'm still working on the task", (2) "I need more time to compete".

I love the rebellions after a siege, I was able to take a rebel settlement on the cheap. The commoners rebelling is historically correct when oppressed.

What I NEED added to Bannerlord, is Watch Towers, so I can see when enemies enter MY territory.

Excellent work guys. cannot wait for link between strategic terrain and tactical battle maps.
Nice! And I agree, also positive about the rebellions! It also adds a good incentive to keep a close eye on captured towns.

I have to say liking 1.6 but it still needs some QOL fixes:

When getting a quest (e.g tools/ grain for seed) if I have the amount in my inventory I get the option to complete immediately dont have to finish the conversation and re click the person. E.g. after I accept the quest a check is done of my inventory and then the option to complete the quest is presented straight away.

Smithing: add ability to shift / ctrl click while refining in the same manner as troop upgrades (attempts create 5/ all possible) as pretty sure I'm getting RSI refining charcoal and metals....

Remove obsolete recipes, if I can make 3 charcoal for 2 wood why would I ever use the 2 wood for one charcoal option? Needs to be removed.

Oh and another one, add the ability to view companion stats (as we have in the inventory screen with the hover over head) to the party screen to make working out who is the better detachment leader while moving them up and down, right now you have to either remember the better archer arc or go to the character/inventory screen to investigate there stats... which is annoying

Back
Top Bottom