Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-22_04.45.55_96897825b161dd7456596bda8ef5da08

UrKhan

Recruit
Summary: The game crashes while loading a save (any of multiple saves). I played the game for nearly 300h and this particular campaign for about 100h and only yesterday some save files started to behave as if they were corrupted. Initially I managed to load the older save and kept playing but after a few hours all the saves - even historical ones that I wasn't using, stopped working. Maybe it's a launcher issue, and not the saves ? There wasn't anything unusual about the moment I used for saving the game and different saves were created in different situations. I also kept playing after saving, and there were no crashes, only at the load.
How to Reproduce: I could share a save file if useful
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core i7-10875H
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD512 GB

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Since noone reach out, I wanted to kindly follow up. I'm uploading my save to give more context. thanks!

my game crashing while deleting the save file. also, I played like 5h in the sandbox I saved it when I come back I didn't find my save​

Back
Top Bottom