Resolved 1.5 game crash as soon as i click on campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucase Kane

Recruit
just updated to beta 1.5 and the game launches fine but as soon as i click on campaign it crashes verified game files twice 1st time 4 files need to be replaced 2nd time 5 needed to be replaced reinstalling the game at the moment to see if that fixes it hopefully.

Reinstalled everything and still the problem persist.

thank you TW for the great game ^^

Last edited:
Same for me, I tried verifying game files twice and on the second time no files needed to be replaced, but the game still crashed when I tried to start a new campaign. I'll try again later and see whether I can pinpoint the issue.

Same for me, I tried verifying game files twice and on the second time no files needed to be replaced, but the game still crashed when I tried to start a new campaign. I'll try again later and see whether I can pinpoint the issue.

found the solution fixed launcher was making a problem even tho i deleted it via vortex had to manually remove it. game worked fine ^^

How did you remove it? I deleted the folder from my Modules folder but the crash remains and the launcher still says "community-fix2.2.1".

It adds stuff in the bin folder as well I had the same issue.
In bin\win64_shipping_client it adds
0Harmony.dll
LauncherPatcher.dll
LauncherPatcher.pdb
TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe.config

in modules there's native\launcherGUI\prefabs\launcher\launcher.mods.community.xml

I've had to bin off quite a few other mods as well to get a game to start though.

0Harmony.dll
LauncherPatcher.dll
LauncherPatcher.pdb

in modules there's native\launcherGUI\prefabs\launcher\launcher.mods.community.xml

I've had to bin off quite a few other mods as well to get a game to start though.

Dude THANK YOU!

From the Nexus mod page for "Fixed Launcher" the mod creator posted that so many people posted here on the forums that the devs contacted them and told them how to fix it which is a) pretty funny and b) pretty cool of the devs to do.

0Harmony.dll
LauncherPatcher.dll
LauncherPatcher.pdb

I made an account for the TaleWorlds forums to say THANKS DUDE! I have spent a couple hundred hours in this game during quarantine, and have not been able to boot since 1.4.3 hit main branch. This fixed my problem when I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, cleaning out my "modules" folder and verifying integrity of install through Steam, and a couple other solutions, about a half dozen times EACH.

Charger MVP, of course we all had mods that broke and we had to pull out the remains of! x.x

0Harmony.dll
LauncherPatcher.dll
LauncherPatcher.pdb

hello! i still have the issue, i deleted all the 0harmony.dll folders and i got rid of the thing inside the native folder but when i searched my game for any launcherpatcher or launcher patcher.pdb or TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe.config nothing came up. now however when i start my game i cannot even get into my main menu it crashes on start up,

edit* works without mods

Last edited:
I am having this same issue but do not have any mods installed. Will try uninstall on more time and delete all the folders again.

Hello, disabling mods are not enough in most cases. Can you please follow these steps for a clean install and let me know if the problem persists after completing these steps. Please keep in mind that you have to create a new campaign.

Hi I did follow above steps and have no mods. Game only crashes at Campaign when starting from Steam. If I start from Bannorlord.Native, there is no crash. Still cannot create a save though.

Back
Top Bottom