e1.4.3

1. Resolved 1.4.3e and 1.5.0 rescue Brother quest endless loading screen after clearing the hideout

After clearing the hideout during the quest to rescue your Brothers and Sister the game gets stuck in the loading screen. I first experienced this is 1.5beta and then against when I rolled back to 1.4.3e. In 1.5.0 I tried loading the auto save that was generated after finishing the Quest. The...
  2. Resolved game slows down on Campaign Map, music and visual freezes

Summary: The game began to lag strongly while i am walking on the world map. This starts with the music, which begins to stutter until it completely freezes and starts to only make small sounds every now and then. While that happens the game itself begins to freeze more and more until after...
  3. SoulPlayYouTubeRU

[e1.4.3] can't create my own kingdom

e1.4.3 can't create my own kingdom joined the Kuzaites and conquered 3 castles for myself, after which i left their faction (i save the castles for myself) and paid them 17000. I can not create my own anti-imperial (and imperial too) kingdom. In dialogue with Arzagos and Istiana, there is no...
  4. Sgtskywalk

Resolved Crash when opening Inventory or Trade menu

***FIXED, SEE BELOW*** Have been experiencing this issue for the past 2 days. Never encountered it before. It started happening a few days after installing e1.4.3, but not right away. All my save files and playthroughs are now affected, mods or no mods, fresh game or old. No hardware changes...
Back
Top Bottom