In Progress Fian bracers graphics not loading properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The gloves item 'Fian bracers' arent loading properly.
How to Reproduce: Equip Fian bracers on main chracter or npc follower and look at the model
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): all
Media (Screenshots & Video): made screeenshots to show, but cant add them?

Do you have steam? If so post the images in steam and share the link here so they can view them. That is what I do.

This is a pretty common bug at this point. They fixed it in the past but it has recently been reintroduced back into the game in the most recent updates. The bracers will turn NPC's into blobs of brown/black textures, it's quite visually alarming. My guess is they will most likely send out another fix for this issue in the next update, but it can't hurt to give them more info I suppose.

Summary: The gloves item 'Fian bracers' arent loading properly.
How to Reproduce: Equip Fian bracers on main chracter or npc follower and look at the model
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): all
Media (Screenshots & Video): made screeenshots to show, but cant add them?

Missing textures, icons, UI elements or other visual assets​

If the game has texture and UI related problems, the player can try this method:
  • Deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder
  • Verifying the game files through Steam

Ah I dident know it was a known bug. I looked for fian bracers on the forums but it dident return any hits.

Deleting the folder made me unable to start the game though :/
update: verifying game files made it redownload them. The graphics are still glitched though!
Made 2 screenshots (after deleting that folder) and il share them here:

Last edited:
Ah I dident know it was a known bug. I looked for fian bracers on the forums but it dident return any hits.

Deleting the folder made me unable to start the game though :/
update: verifying game files made it redownload them. The graphics are still glitched though!
Made 2 screenshots (after deleting that folder) and il share them here:
I have this exact same problem with the scale warlord bracers. The bracers look brown and rusted even though they shouldn't. There does seem to be quite a problem with these displaying properly in game.

Back
Top Bottom