Search results for query: *

1. Can you....

wwlus said:
    Hardy said:
    Yes there were american mercenaries fighting in china before pearl harbor... 14th Squadron, and the 1st AVG, they are the known ones, there could be a lot more private military companies during this time in china.

The bar could be shot in semi-auto, it had a switch that u can change it from Safe, Auto, and Fire (which is semi-automatic). The M1 grand could be a rare weapon to pick up like 1 being produced every month, another semi-auto could be the AVS-36. I am fully aware that the bolt action rifles in this mod can do something like semi auto.

I think that the damage should be reworked cos harly anyone will walk away from being hit in the torso with a rifle round

However, there are no BARs or M1s, or private military companies in China at the time. And 1st AVG is officially belong to the Chinese Air Force until in 1942, it formed the 14th Squadron as a part of USAF.

Regarding the damage problem, actually anyone can walkaway after being shot by Type-38 rifle. Type-38 is very accurate, but its bullet can easily go through the body can cause far less damage than other rifles.
    Actually, the USAF wasn't established until 1947, up until that time it was just a detachment for the US Army, mainly providing transportation for the paratroopers.
  2. Rus XIII compatability problem.

Hi, I recently downloaded this mod, and I can't get past the first battle without it crashing. The only thing that I can figure is causing this is that it may not be compatable with Windows 7. I put this mod on a different computer that has Windows XP and it never crashes. If this is because of...
  3. Killop

Ok, so I have a problem. I went to the salt mines and talked to that barbossa guy and he told me to find Killop and that he would be in the forest. Well, I've checked the forest like 50 times and still no sign of Killop. :/ Help please.
Back
Top Bottom