Search results for query: *

• Users: sirgzu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sirgzu

Mount Expert surgeon [bug?]

In the Steward perk tree, the "Mount Expert" perk (10% reduced trade penalty for horses) is marked as "Surgeon", shouldn't it be "Quartermaster"?
  2. sirgzu

Weapons quest bug

I had the quest to provide a gang leader with weapons. I did that but then before leaving town I checked my inventory and I still had the weapons in my inventory. There were a mix of loot, home-made weapons and weapons I bought on the market directly there. By the way it seems silly that I...
  3. sirgzu

Loosing cavalry should yield horses

Especially when said cavalry dies on a bandit hideout ambush. Those damn war horses are pricey enough.
  4. sirgzu

Clan positions explained

1. What exactly is the impact of assigning a clan position to a companion? In warband there was a clear rule as to how companion and leader skills affected overall party skills. Is there a point assigning a companion to a clan role if the player has already higher stats in that role? 2. In...
  5. sirgzu

Bought the game, didn't receive a key

I tried buying Bannerlord on several occasions throughout yesterday (from taleworlds website), I gather the payment system was experiencing heavy load. In the morning, the payment redirect would end up with 404, store page would hang on payment processing forever. Tried again in the afternoon...
  6. sirgzu

Your payment has been cancelled

Tried a bunch of times, I keep getting this with no explanation. I'm trying to buy on taleworld's website through xsolla. Can someone shed some light on this edit: I can see the transaction has gone through on my bank website but I still haven't received an email with my game key.
  7. sirgzu

Medium armour balance

Hi laddies, I know there's already a wee few topics on armour, so just gonna list them there for a start: Leather armour? Best Equipment The Armor omg ..... armor and weapons Now my problem is with the medium medium armour, aka gambeson and the likes. It's got light armour stats with medium...
  8. sirgzu

Missing reward after tournament

Hi there, I just won a tournament in Dun Breatann and I was told: Except nothing happened, no extra item appeared in my inventory. Is there a way I can get the item? Some divine karma-balancing cheat or something? Cheers  :mrgreen:
  9. sirgzu

repairing armor

Hi guys, Sorry if that's been asked before but I did my homework and I haven't found anything. Also asked on steam community without success. Is it possible to repair armors? I've tried talking to named armourers (well, the one in Kilkenny anyway, and in the refuge also) and there was no...
  10. sirgzu

Battle loot mechanics

I like the idea behind the "requisition" option ("see the loot before you share" or whatever it's called) but I never use it out of fear or screwing my party moral so bad... 1) Is there a way to get an estimate of the moral implication of taking such and such items from the pool? Is there even...
  11. sirgzu

overhead spear with shield

Is it possible? I've ever only managed to do it without a shield. I can see no reason why it can't be done with a shield, and it's been done in other mods. Besides, it could make spearmen more viable in siege and tight quarters, if say, the minimal distance to land a strike was shortened (as...
  12. sirgzu

Prisoners, surgeons and money

It's a broad issue I have in the mid/late game with several related aspects. Not sure where to start but I'll try my best to explain: Does surgeon affect your enemy casualties rate as well? Do enemies have surgeon skill to? How about bandits/unnamed troops? It's pretty easy to find a medic...
  13. sirgzu

retrieve lost companions

Hi there, I'm playing 1.1 and I managed to lose a battle. So I got taken prisoner and later release in an prisoner exchange. I still have  2 companions in my party. From the "recruit mercenary companions" I managed to ransom two companions and re-recruit a third one. The four other companions...
  14. sirgzu

weekly budget unexplained wages

Hi, I've got a  -3000 per week expense labelled as "wages for Baza". I've never met that guy... is that a bug? sirgzu
  15. sirgzu

old music pack

Hi, I believe it was in this mod, about three years ago there was an unofficial music pack with some crazy stuff on it. I know it has been removed but I'd love to get the listing of what was in it as I cannot remember all the songs anymore... For example there was saltarello or stella splendens...
Back
Top Bottom