Search results for query: *

1. matheusrs

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

hey my king (cossack) stoped in the castle for a rest with a army of "7" and he has been there for days...
    It is a bug or maybe someday he is going to recover his army?

EDIT: Now he get out of his town but with an army of "15"
  2. matheusrs

what can i do if i can't import a character and i started the Black Mace quest?
  3. matheusrs

Warband Problem, Character Face Reset and Food Gives +0 Morale

Now seriously, someone could play the game Original (bought) without bugs until day 500 or something?
  4. matheusrs

SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

it looks cool but when it is on the loading screen it crashes with a message:
    Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_musket_attacks.brf

can you help?
  5. matheusrs

Is Fire & Sword worth buying?

I didn't buy it because i was testing first by downloading of the internet, but everyone is complaining about the Bugs in the game that occurs since warband (even i) that start by day 100...
  6. matheusrs

Man, can someone ever could play the game without BUGS?!?! Since Warband Talewords can't do any"****ing"thing to fix these bugs?!:
    -About day 100 the game crashes and everything goes out of control... Food don't give morale
    -the character looks like his face was burned!
    -INVALID ITEM's start to appear on marketplaces
    -Your character is related to everyone on the whole game (even with the grandmother of your worst enemy!)
    -Everyone is naked, (like a "party")

When does Tale words is going to start to read the forum and fix those bugs?! this way i think these bugs will occur until "Mount & Blade Modern Warfare"

I don't know if these bugs have already been fixed on 1.143 because occurs another BUG that in any game mode the screen goes black...
  7. matheusrs

alexxxdeva said:
    I used TweakMB program and solved the food problem :razz: , it's a pretty good program
    man i used this tweak and when i went to play occurs an error on loading screen...
  8. matheusrs

I want to ask if when you are the marshal you besiege the castle and have auto-garrison? because on warband be putting my own troops in the castle to defense is a ****...
    And why we don't have patents?

SomeOne knows how to fix the bugs that occurs when the computer crashes and you have to reboot, then in the market start to appears itens named INVALID ITEM(like a wooden sword) and your avatar is disfigurated?
  9. matheusrs

what is cooper and where i can get it?

Man, they should put patents when you become a lord / vassal, it would look better
  10. matheusrs

darthtaco123 said:
    TMAN78 said:
    Kill ****.
    Kill ****! Kill **** with fire!
    man, beforetime you only had to win some tournaments, but kill lotters all the time because you don't have money to buy mercenaries to kill some stronger **** it's tiring!
  11. matheusrs

What is the best way to gain renown?
  12. matheusrs

Someone knows how i turn a vassal? because i already have 30 renown and i go to the Tsar and ask him he always say: "you've yet to show your self a competent commander. take your sword to my enemies and prove to me that you are worthy of my favor. Then we may speak more of this"... I've researched about how much renown is necessary (25) and it doesn't work!
  13. matheusrs

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

how you guys do to put a good garrison in a castle that you just pick up when you are the marshal?? because if you put a good garrison you stay without men...
  14. matheusrs

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Caba`drin said:
    Ilwuen said:
    Also, how do I know if a faction has recognized me as King?
    If you've sent a message of goodwill to the other monarch and they responded calling your "Lord of <insert hall name here>".
    But how i send a message of goodwill?
  15. matheusrs

Blackfish said:
    If you mean stop an enemy from looting a village, just go up to the village, you will be able to attack the party looting it.

Catching a party looting a village is especially good if they are Khergits as the looting party will fight dismounted.
    no, i mean: i stop looting
  16. matheusrs

BetrayTheWorld said:
    I'm having a problem starting my own kingdom. I'm currently a vassal of swadia, and I own 3 castles, 3 towns (Halmar, Curin, Revacheg), and a couple villages. I'm at around day 180, with 1200+ renown, 65+ right to rule, and 110+ honor.

The problem is, I'm trying to rebel instead of renouncing my oath, so that I get to keep my fiefs. The king WON'T SAY NO, any time I capture and ask for a castle/town. He just keeps awarding them to me, not giving me a chance to rebel. It sucks that he's being so nice. What can I do?
    man, day 180 and 3 castles, 3 towns (Halmar, Curin, Revacheg), and a couple villages. I'm at around day 180, with 1200+ renown, 65+ right to rule, and 110+ honor, you cheat, dont you?
  17. matheusrs

I have a question, i like very much of mounted warriors but i have a garrison to care and i wnat to know, horse man and mamlukes are good for protect a castle?
  18. matheusrs

KingLuke said:
    When I sell prisoners to the slave buyer, I don't get any money?  :sad: Whats happening?!
    Ransom Broker is better to sell prisioners because he gives more money depeding on the prisioner
Back
Top Bottom