Search results for query: *

• Users: ellwoodis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Docile lords? Not in the large factions.

I have read numerous complaints of Lords being too docile. There may be substance to this, but in prior versions, the Lords always failed at seiges. They would just raid villages then head back home to party. The only way to take a town was to wait until after it was taken by another lord the...
  2. How open the minimap in the battle screen?

I've been playing this for 2 years now and have run into this problem on rare occasions. It usually goes away with the next patch. There should be  minimap showing our relative locations in the top left/right corner of the screen. Please advise on how I can open it? or what hotfix will correct it?
  3. do supply wagons work?

I sent my supply wagon on a run to a city I was next to-Temair.  I assigned Alefir to be the hero of the wagon but no additional troops. He came back in 8 hours with 3000 schillings for a bunch of broken weapons. GReat! After a bad runin with 3 scotos parties, I reloaded the same...
  4. Recruiting Lords in Brytenwalda Request for a Chart

For those who have their own kingdom without any claimant: Recruiting Lords is a much more difficult task in Brytenwalda because of the name and number issue. In native, you only had about 40 or so Lords, each with distinctive names that identified their faction. Here, we have almost 20...
  5. Javelins and maces

How do we turn down the power of javelins in 1.39. I am amazed that these spears are killing my troops from something like 100 meters. It's like gunfire. This isn't realistic. Who can throw a deadly heavy spear with a weighted head more than 20 meters without a running start? Deadliness may be...
  6. forts to fix urgent for new patch

Please fix these forts for the new version of Brytenwalda: Ceasterfeld Theodford Boweseon Spelling may be off a bit. Each for is the same:  Walls and buildings hovering above one's heads "Garrison" hiding underground. My army attacks by shooting arrows and running around a hill the only way to...
Back
Top Bottom