Search results for query: *

• Users: Sir Gwain
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sir Gwain

Howdy all Iam back :D

Hi all I used to play this mod alot but had RL issues to deal with but now they are all sorted Iam going to start playing this mod again. Just a few questions Whats the best server atm? Iam from the UK so an eu one would do. Has anything changed? (been away for 3-4 months) Has the player base...
  2. Sir Gwain

Change yer names all

Iam seeing far to many PW names :D I picked one from this cowboy list here http://www.jimwegryn.com/Names/Cowboys3.htm Oh I dibs Bat Masterson :D Oh and wasnt annie oakley a fox :D
  3. Sir Gwain

Thrown weapons?

I understand why horse archery's not allowed but why not thrown weapons? I love using throwing weapons :D make them expensive like maybe 2k for 4 throwing axes and make em so you can't use em on horseback please put them in :D Lots of love Wrenaq the red xxxxxxxx
  4. Sir Gwain

Lets all say something positive.

Getting bored with all the complaining threads so I made one where you can only comment on how good the mod/servers/admins/community is. Best mod for M&B, I love the servers and Iam glad people give up their free time to admin this mod also this mod would be nothing without the great guys and...
  5. Sir Gwain

Other media to get you in the mood?

Ok lets throw some ideas around, I watched Ironclad and thought it was very good reminded me of siege's in this mod, Music wise baldurs gate soundtracks good and books well its gotta be Ivanhoe for me ;)
  6. Sir Gwain

Your best PW stories

OK I have have got a few good tales to tell here's one. Last night I was playing a Townswatchman and I looked into the tavern to see if everything was OK, the tavern keeper said it was when I asked him but a customer whispered to me that he keeps a small child locked up in his cellar as a slave...
  7. Sir Gwain

Cybering

OK Iam gonna make a thread on this, I have noticed it goes on and Iam a little worried about this trend. If this mod/game was only for people over the age of 18 I wouldn't worry to much about it but we have quite a few under age people who play the game and maybe some vulnerable ones at that, we...
  8. Sir Gwain

Faction leader crowns

I just saw a screenshot of someone with a golden crown on their head, could we add this to the mod? it would make identifying the King/leader much easier for his own members and something to aim at for his enemy's :D
  9. Sir Gwain

NA 4 Server on at the moment

Eeveryone is a bit confused, people are saying its a test server because the main one crashed. Does this mean the server will swap back to a different server in a while or what? wanna know cos i spent 2 hours on it mining to get my gold for tonight lol cheers.
  10. Sir Gwain

self policing

OK yesterday I made a boo boo and killed a serf who we were at war with. So I just swallowed my pride and sorted it out with the fella and everything was fine with him and fine with me. I have noticed how hard it must be to be a admin so please please please if you are reading this instead of...
  11. Sir Gwain

Cleric_Bayard_Of_Gotland resigns his admin post. grrrr

See what you all did? I just hope that one of the best players on the NA server will still play. He has always been very kind and has sometimes mined for free for people and always helps out noobs. Cleric if your reading this dont let the bar stewards get you down dude. I wouldnt do the job of...
  12. Sir Gwain

Faction Leader tips

Ok I have joined a few factions, fought many wars and I have served under some great leaders and some bad ones. So I ask you great leaders any tips?
  13. Sir Gwain

Do you table top RP?

Just wondering if you guys table top RP, I think I can tell when playing that some people have and definitely can tell when people have not. Myself I used to tabletop RP but now have no group (everyone got too old or moved away) so playing on a RP server has brought it all back. Cheers dudes for...
  14. Sir Gwain

Us older gamers (OT but interresting)

If you put in google and click on the 1st link "whats the average age of gamers?" the answer is 37. Now Iam aged 40 and consider myself as a 1st gen gamer (I had a grandstand pong machine with a fake wooden finish then went on to spectrum's and onward) my gen made games in their bedroom in BASIC...
  15. Sir Gwain

NA servers.

Ok I have really tried but sorry NA servers have a load of people who are just idiots, a guy called sir cricton said Iam going to steal your horse so i got back on it and within 5 secs he killed me giving me no chance to RP, he then continued to be a **** about it. I complained to the admin...
  16. Sir Gwain

some problems

Our faction attacked another faction and in the heat of the battle I killed someone who I thought was an enemy, he shouted stop and when I saw that he shouted stop I did. Then he cryed about it for a while, my point is in a faction war in the enemys keep anyone in that keep my character would...
  17. Sir Gwain

Need a little help please

Ok I joined a faction and became a archer and went to buy a better bow and more arrows, It said warbows were in stock but when i tryed to buy one it said i didnt have enough skill, also i couldnt buy any arrows, do i have to make my own arrows and bows etc or am I missing something. Cheers
  18. Sir Gwain

maps

we really need new maps in seige mode, can you just port maps over from warband to F&S? cos only 1 seige map gives the attackers a fighting chance..ps great update
  19. Sir Gwain

Having problems

Ok I was playing crp this morning and we had a bug which made everyone naked now i cant get any servers listed but when i did i got a no authorization message please help !!!
Back
Top Bottom