Search results for query: *

1. Good Monkey

Illyrian chieftain

First things first, congratulations on a beautiful mod! Keep up the good work. So, I captured a fort in wich am Illyrian chieftain was prisoner. After the battle I got the "thank you for freeing me, friend" and the option to invite him to join me. I did that, he joined me and works just like...
  2. Good Monkey

Ironflesh skill in Brytenwalda

Sorry if this is too basic, but is there any difference in this skill compared to Native? Because a +2 hp per point always seemed a bad deal to me. Has it been touched in Bw?      Thank you.
  3. Good Monkey

Re-emerging factions

First things first: thank you for the awesome work you've done with this mod. It's destroying my real life! Now, for the question, I am on day 600 of a campaign and haven't yet seen any of the destroyed factions re-emerge. Is this supposed to be so, or they'll come back sooner or later? Not...
  4. Good Monkey

Just a thought

I'm not comfortable with the supporters popping up all the time. I don't want to find my companions equipped with super weapons like "Gabrilduro saber". It kills the immersion. I know I can just ignore them. I know they worked hard (well, developers did; supporters just cheer) and they deserve...
  5. Good Monkey

Lord armies

Does the kind/number of fiefs given to a lord influence the armies he can raise? What is the difference between giving them towns, castles or villages, one or many?
  6. Good Monkey

Reemerging factions and traitorous lords

So I had all Wales and divided most of it between 3 lords (one ex Dumnonia, one ex Brycheniog, one ex Dal Riata). The Brycheniog guy is Twisog blabla ap Ysgorda, a nice guy with 1300 renown and a host of 450 guys which I gave him in the most part. He is my father in law, and joined my kingdom...
  7. Good Monkey

Denas and Franks

Everybody knows that having some of this guys in your army really gives you an edge. They are uber tough. Why? I'll tell you: the penalty for heavy equipment doesn't apply to them! for example, while a Veteran Infantry has a final 2 in red numbers for Power Strike and Power Throw, a Ship Captain...
  8. Good Monkey

Recruiting mercenaries bug

Ok, so I'm in this campaign and have recruited mercs of all kinds in taverns with no problems, many times. Now, when I find Veteran Infantry or Milites my only 2 dialogue options are "I am looking for (insert wanted bandit name here), you fit it's description" and "Nothing, sorry to bother you"...
  9. Good Monkey

Quick questions

This mod is fantastic. It's killing my real life. Quick questions: 1- The diminished stats when using heavy equipment... is it only for the player and his companions, or the AI gets them too? Are enemy lords and generic soldiers getting them? 2- A matter of taste: I kinda like blunt weapons. I...
  10. Good Monkey

Recruiters

So I have a castle and a town. I hired a couple of recruiters to go close by to recruit 50 peasants, stuffed my treasury with money (never less than 20k, should be enough for 50 peasants)... And nothing happens. The trainers just stand there, and it's been almost two months. Am I doing something...
Back
Top Bottom