Search results for query: *

1. glennandre22

How to Story family changes?

Hi! I want to change the appearance of the brother (Nathanos) and the two little siblings (As well as the father and mother). Because I don't like how they look in the game (when i'm playing Empire, I want them to look like empire and not battanian) I have found some of the file for father and...
  2. glennandre22

Naming Inconsistency

So from the very first time I opened the game (EA) I was saddened that the naming was not very consistent.. at all. I will use the Empire Culture as an example: (I mostly focuses on the Empire culture, haven't looked properly at others yet) This is clearly based on Byzantine Era - with a hint...
  3. glennandre22

(Bannerlord Elite) Team Recruitment or Mod Request (Larger mod)

Hi all This is basicly me wanting to form a team, or giving these ideas further to someone else that can actually achieve these goals. So, Bannerlord has alot of potential in modding, yet its increadibly unnececary hard to mod. You have to have extra utilities for everything. And if its not one...
  4. glennandre22

Help with the kingdom.

I didn`t know what I should pick when i selected the topic thing at the first part of the forum, så I am asking the question here. 1.when a Kingdom is crushed can you ever recruit the old king of that faction? 2. if a lord has left caleradia or something like that, can he ever come back if i...
  5. glennandre22

how can i find friends from destroyd kingdoms?

what are happening when a kingdom is destroyd and you are a friend to someone in that kingdom, how can you find him again?
  6. glennandre22

how to give away a castle to a vassal?

hi, can someone please help me to find out how i can give away a castle to my vassals. every time i chose to wait and se what all the others vassals wants to give it to, but then some days later and i asked all my vassals on who them wants to give it to, but how can i give it...  :( please give...
  7. glennandre22

give orders in battle

hey, i really need some help here... i dont know how to give my army orders to attack or be in defence mode while in a battle. can someone please tell me how to do that? :cry:
Back
Top Bottom