Search results for query: *

1. glennandre22

xml vs xslt for troop override question

I was 100% sure I had everything correct. Thought I had changed helmet as example and removed upgradeables.
    I had not, and actually doing it proved it worked.
    Thx and sorry for wasting your time :smile:
  2. glennandre22

How to Story family changes?

Hi! I want to change the appearance of the brother (Nathanos) and the two little siblings (As well as the father and mother). Because I don't like how they look in the game (when i'm playing Empire, I want them to look like empire and not battanian) I have found some of the file for father and...
  3. glennandre22

xml vs xslt for troop override question

Sorry for reviving a dead thread (but since you linked this thread as an answer to another question I take it its fine?)
    This fixed most of my edited trooper tree - thank you!
    BUT, other units that are not mentioned in party templates are not affected by this (Vigla Recuit and Bucellarii for example). Any idea how to fix this?
  4. glennandre22

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Is it possible to mod "starting choices" that you get when creating your character in storymode? And is it also possible to adjust height, culture, equipment to father, brother and so on? I can't seem to figure it out. I thought I found a "storymode_equipment" and changed the npc_tutorial_brother but it didn't have any effect.
    Is it possible to do this only modding the xml files or do dll files also have to be modded? (I hope not)
  5. glennandre22

Naming Inconsistency

So seems mostly I am the only one bothered with this, which is fine. It's a me thing.
    Some of you brought up some interesting points that the empire incorperated several cultures into itself and so on. The Romans and Byzantine did so as well. However, even if some new names arrived into their alphabet (Weird wording, I know). their naming pattern didn't really change that much.
    For example, there is a reason that we read about celtic people in more italic style names like Lucterius - who was a leader of a Celtic tribe under the revolt against Rome and Caesar. Also there were Armenian Kings/Emperors who also were written with Roman/Greek style of wording (Us/Os-endings) as another example.
    By this logic, and from what we have seen from the Calradic Empire, this should also be mostly true as well. However, its not. And I don't think its because of logic of how things works. But more of a "this sounds good, cool and mostly right, let's go with that"

Thats my argument :smile:
  6. glennandre22

Naming Inconsistency

So from the very first time I opened the game (EA) I was saddened that the naming was not very consistent.. at all. I will use the Empire Culture as an example: (I mostly focuses on the Empire culture, haven't looked properly at others yet) This is clearly based on Byzantine Era - with a hint...
  7. glennandre22

(Bannerlord Elite) Team Recruitment or Mod Request (Larger mod)

Hi all This is basicly me wanting to form a team, or giving these ideas further to someone else that can actually achieve these goals. So, Bannerlord has alot of potential in modding, yet its increadibly unnececary hard to mod. You have to have extra utilities for everything. And if its not one...
  8. glennandre22

Help with the kingdom.

I didn`t know what I should pick when i selected the topic thing at the first part of the forum, så I am asking the question here. 1.when a Kingdom is crushed can you ever recruit the old king of that faction? 2. if a lord has left caleradia or something like that, can he ever come back if i...
  9. glennandre22

how can i find friends from destroyd kingdoms?

okey, then i just have to hope... do you think they can ask my faction?..... thanks anyway
  10. glennandre22

i really need some help here, can i find him in taverns or something like that?
  11. glennandre22

what are happening when a kingdom is destroyd and you are a friend to someone in that kingdom, how can you find him again?
  12. glennandre22

how to give away a castle to a vassal?

and if i chose to give the minister tittle to an champingon or whatever it is called, do i have to have him in the party and then he cannot help me winning wars?   

im actualy not so good at english
  13. glennandre22

okey thanks.... but do i have to marride me before i get the kingdom or can i do it later?
  14. glennandre22

hi, can someone please help me to find out how i can give away a castle to my vassals. every time i chose to wait and se what all the others vassals wants to give it to, but then some days later and i asked all my vassals on who them wants to give it to, but how can i give it...  :( please give...
  15. glennandre22

give orders in battle

Frostysmittyjaja said:
    why did you put a poll?
        because im new here on this forum and i dont event know how to answer correctly thats why :roll:
  16. glennandre22

give orders in battle

Egbert said:
    F1, F2, F3.
    [/quote      ok, thanks :grin:
  17. glennandre22

give orders in battle

hey, i really need some help here... i dont know how to give my army orders to attack or be in defence mode while in a battle. can someone please tell me how to do that? :cry:
Back
Top Bottom