Search results for query: *

1. Goosemaner

3D Model export from warband

Maybe you are looking for something like 3D Ripper DX, basically captures a 3D shot including the textures and saves the scene to a folder:

- capture all geometry, textures and shaders, rendered during single frame;
    - import captured geometry into 3D Studio Max or Maya;
    - see what exactly has been drawn by each individual draw call;
    - see renderstate, textures, vertex streams, index stream, vertex declaration, vertex and pixel shaders (including HLSL source code if available) of each individual draw call.

3D Ripper DX supports only DirectX 6.x, 8.x and 9.x applications. OpenGL, older versions of DirectX and software renderers are not supported.

It's free, i used it to capture some models in different postures for statues.

http://www.deep-shadows.com/hax/3DRipperDX.htm
  2. Goosemaner

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

cmpxchg8b said:
    Yeah, Mediafire is down/very slow.
    I'll give it a little more time (don't have a backup :grin:), but if it's not back soon I'll just recompile it and host it somewhere else.

Edit: working again, added mirror anyway.

Thanks, mirror working perfectly  :razz:.
  3. Goosemaner

B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

WSE - Warband Script Enhancer v1.540 download link seems to be down, any other place to download it?

Update : Mirror added, now download working OK.
  4. Goosemaner

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Download Link is down?
  5. Goosemaner

MP Modern Apocalypse Epidemic

Pretty neat and fun, the zombie stone throwing thing is the only thing i would definitely leave out. Keep it up!
  6. Goosemaner

Valley of Swamps [1.6 for 3.5B]

Wow nice map, the best one i've played in this game, congratulations. Have you ever thought about making a Polished Landscapes version? I've tried and the results looks really nice.

mb72.jpg

mb69.jpg

mb67.jpg

mb44.jpg

mb42.jpg

mb40.jpg

mb38.jpg

mb34.jpg
  7. Goosemaner

... Edit: Formerly the Rock and Mountain Pack
  8. Goosemaner

LOTR-Warband request and offering of help

Lords of the Middle-Earth, I suggest  :wink:
  9. Goosemaner

The City Watch (22nd Server)

Criminals:

Phyro
    neud****ter or something
    Gnord

these are arrest on sight. All for guard killing, they will serve a minimum of 10 minute jail time.

Yesss, now all we need is a cruel judge who conduct the trials... and of course the public tortures and executions if proceeds.
  10. Goosemaner

Now the everlasting question : Who will watch the watchers?  :???:
  11. Goosemaner

And what about a public criminal list? it would be good to publicly know who are acussed and why, this way the people could deffend for acussations and so.
  12. Goosemaner

New Scenes

Hi there, im modifiying the textures of the original map to give them a little more variations, i just modified the textures and nothing else. Here are some screenshots of the WIP. If someone is interested on it i can upload it if the author don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom