Search results for query: *

1. B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Thanks a LOT ! It's just great, and et caetera !!!!

Now I don't want to pry, but Gutek, what are you gonna do after that ? Do you have something in mind ?
  2. more interaction and realism

Hum, please let me get back on subject to humbly say this :
    This has to be done, because it has to ! :grin:
    At least made into a mod. Okay, Warband is not a state of the art graphically, whatever,
    but it's definitely worth it.
  3. Conscription

I'm okay with that, it would help. It should be there already anyway.
  4. Hide Helmet

Yes, you could do it in the inventory, like having an alternate outfit command,
    then you could buy different clothes (quality, nationality, style, ....) with an alternative inventory.
  5. specific banners for inns, workshops, guilds, and big cities....

In the middle age, all trades began to have banners as well, like bakers, butchers, tailors, fishmongers, blacksmiths, tended to organize in corporations. So that's why it could be nice for merchants, inns, tournaments, ...,  to have their own banners as a corporation as well. Of course, each...
  6. Throwing 1H weapons at enemies and such

Could you post some screens of that please (if possible) ? to see if it looks good
    Many thanks in advance.
  7. Have a family, Loot cities?, build your own fortifications?, Automatic Recruits?

Then the children can go through 3 ages, babies, little kids and teenagers.
    You already know it's a video game, so the unrealistic argument is uncalled as there's already strange things
    happening as the hero not aging like you say yourself. Then members of your family could get killed,
    also implement a limitation to how many children a woman can bear. Women can die in childbirth,
    and so forth...
    I'm still thinking Dragnguard77's idea is great.
  8. Banners and more Faction Heraldry

I agree. At least the shields. They were painted to distinguish one another on the battlefield.
    So it doesn't matter which shield, it can be done without harm to History.
    Banners are great too, like on lances, or pikes which are longer. If I remember correctly banner wearing units
    weren't actually fighting in the later parts of the middle age.

But for the armors, only the rich could afford it back then, so it would be unwise to apply it to peasants,
    who were living in misery. I think it would be perfect for elite units or so, mounted and footed alike.
    It was rare though that the horses were entirely clothed in battle.

So painted shields for all !!! and the rest is to be discussed.
  9. Throwing 1H weapons at enemies and such

I don't see a problem with that...
    Of course the range would not be the same as arrows, but it could definitely add some fun,
    and it's not unrealistic : when people were desperate they may have done that. Maybe ?
  10. Feudal system devellopement (SP)

Yeah, it would be cool. It's great. It would give a more interesting side and life to the game.

It would also be easier in the beginning of a new game because of the rivalry giving you some place to
    emerge.
    Like when there's a secession, it would give birth to to a punitive expedition, where you could take part.
    Or join a rebelling Duke and while he becomes king, you could fight in campaigns to gain territory;
    and so on... It's really thrilling.
  11. Throwing 1H weapons at enemies and such

I think it would be great to throw your 1H blade, or your lance/pike, 1H axe in battle, because when you do not have ranged weapons with you it could be of use. Then you pick up another one or your own again. I think it could add some spice to the SP game as in MP it would be near suicidal (but...
  12. Have a family, Loot cities?, build your own fortifications?, Automatic Recruits?

I think having a family is a great idea, as it implies an other way of playing.
    Your sons and daughters could grow up and join you in battle, become vassals, marry; but they also could be captured and ransomed, it would be fun. It may be complicated to implement though.

Building castles would be great, and of course it should be costly, only in your territory as well, and maybe there could be an area around where you couldn't build. It should take a while to be built proportionally to the defense quality, size, and location. It could be alike for villages and cities. I like it but it's up to the devs to see if they want to add a bit of strategy like in the Age of Empires series,
    or not.

I'm with you on those two ideas (even though I'm nobody), but for the rest think about the players who like to play it the hard way around. I'm one of those so.... Anyway great ideas. I hope it leads to something.
    If anybody thinks so too, please do what you can.
Back
Top Bottom