Search results for query: *

1. SP - Economy Fix Javelin Crafting

Please fix the Javlin crafting exploit. I'm in 1.4.1b and you get a lot of crafting skill for each crafted Javelin and to make things worse, you can sell that Javelin for +$100K+ Thanks
  2. Crash when sieging

I'm getting a crash and was wondering if anyone know what mod might be causing this/had the same issue. The crash does not say any mod name. Thanks.
  3. 1.3 Beta save stops loading

Hi, I know it's all beta and there will be crashed/bugs, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this or know what mod is causing it. So I have a game going in 1.3 beta for some time now. (I have about 40 mods.) I then updated a bunch of mods. All was fine, I was playing for a few hours. I...
  4. Need More Info Crash with Mods

Hi, P.S. Is there a better place to ask this question? So I'm playing with a lot of mods and getting a crash now. First time, so very impressive given the number of changes happening. How can I determine what mod is causing the crash. I just created my first party and I "think" it's happening...
  5. Hows the mod update going?

Hey Guspav,

Was just wondering how the new update is coming along...
    I want to start a new game, but waiting on the new update :smile:

Thanks.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Drakken said:
    agility, i would be surprised if the max agility you can receive is 6, my agility is 29, imho i have won much more than 6.

I must agree with this, I seem to be +1 agility a lot....
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Quest Question - The Tourney at Ninestars - Continuation of A New Beginning.

So got to Ninestars - gave the guy the ring and paper and he told me to go to the market and camp (or something like that). I left Ninestars, without doing that,  and now when I go back to Ninestars, I can't walk around, I only have the "Leave" option. How do I get to the market area if I can't visit Ninestars?

What am I doing wrong/Missing?

Thanks.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Newbie question, but how do you access your treasury?
    Can you ever lose your treasury?

Could someone please give me some info on troops. Who has the best Knights and who has the best Archers?

Thanks.
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

How do you get the mini-map during battles? When I press the back-space, I get the map, but a bunch of order options also. I was wondering how you only get the mini-map.

Thanks.
  10. Question on Heavy Armor penalties

This is my first time playing Brytenwalda and I’m having a blast. (I’ve played a lot of PoP before) I had a question on the Medium and Heavy Armor penalties you get. I found a helmet with a Heavy Armor penalty, and a shirt that I think was Medium Armor penalty. Is there any way to get rid of...
  11. Banner Missing - Bug?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I started as a lesser lord's son, so I had a banner. Then I enlisted in a lords army for a while. Now that I'm on my own again, left the lords army, my banner is not showing up in fights. It's still showing up on the campaign map, but in fights, only...
  12. Submods for Brytenwalda 1.41

It's already a sticky: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249623.0.html

So you think TML wont work with 1.41?
  13. Submods for Brytenwalda 1.41

Hi, New to Brytenwalda, not Warband and was wondering if anyone was using any of the sub-mods? They don't seem to have been updated for Brytenwalda 1.41, but a lot older versions. Also, I downloaded the Special version and want to confirm that the Graphic pack should be in a sub folder in the...
  14. What Mod to play

Thanks Kiri Kaneko, I really appreciate the feedback.

I have played PoP in the past, just after the last patch for it came out and I did really enjoy playing it. It's hard, but a lot of fun.
    I took over about half the map, before I stopped playing.

I'm a big GoT fan, but have heard a lot of negative comments on Clash of Kings, so I'm probably going to hold off on playing it.

I'm currently trying Perisno and it's fun. Looks like version 0.7 is coming out soon, so I might wait for that before putting in too much time into my game.

Anyone know how Phantasy Calradia stacks up against the above mods?

I'll give Brytenwalda a try or just go back to PoP.

15. Version 0.772 Released!

Hey Michadr,
    Hope you got your PC back up!

Can't wait for 0.7!

Great mod.
  16. What Mod to play

Hi, I have not played Warband in about a year and am ready for a new game. Before I played Prophecy of Pendor and really liked it. I’m looking for a challenge! I’d like to play a mod with a good economic system and compatible with version 1.158. I’m between a couple mods, but would like to hear...
  17. Serious Occult Meddling Discussion (formerly Yard1's Serious Occult Meddling)

That's your agreement with Sax, can anyone else post them...  :wink:
  18. Serious Occult Meddling Discussion (formerly Yard1's Serious Occult Meddling)

I like these changes and would like to start a new game with them.

Can someone please just post all the changed files so I can download them?

Thanks.

19. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

The Wiki has it as Pendor Knights, but let's say it's wrong and it should be Sarleon Knight.
    Since I'm not Sarleon, I'll probably have to dismantle that order. But if I had a Sarleon Knight, do I upgrade that troop with my Steward, like the Adventurers?

Thx.
  20. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I’m embraced asking this question, because it’s probably been answered a hundred times, I just can’t find it right now.
    How to you recruit/get Knighthood order units?
    So I just took Laria, who has the Rangers of the Clarion Call. I know they upgrade from Pendor Knights. I have a bunch of Pendor Knights, but don’t know how to upgrade them to the Clarion Call Knights.
    I even joined the Order by defeating 3 of them, but that did not help.

When I talk to my steward, I can upgrade some of my Adventurers to the other troop in the castle, I don’t recall the name right now.

What do I need to do?
    Thanks,.
Back
Top Bottom