Search results for query: *

1. Lord Mur

Stuttering and Question.

I'm having the same problem, and I started a tech support thread about it, thinking it was my specs or something. But it sounds like this problem goes deeper than that?
    I don't know, i'll upgrade computers but if it stutters for peolpe with good computers already, it must be a problem with the game.
  2. Lord Mur

Help with specs Jargon and which computer to buy for Warband

Thanks everyone, I will take this into consideration. I'm off to university next year so I wont be taking my desktop with me, and so a new vid card is a bit pointless. I will browse more laptops
  3. Lord Mur

Gangs of Glasgow - The Old Firm - Part 1 - RELEASED JAN. 6th 2011!!!

This looks revolutionary... amazing. I ama amazed. You LAD
  4. Lord Mur

Help with specs Jargon and which computer to buy for Warband

I recently bought Warband, boxed edition, and started playing it on my rather old desktop. Thing is, even with minimal graphics settings, any more than 4 people fighting on screen results in reduced framerate and choppy action. My computer has these specs according to dxdiag: Windows Vista...
  5. Lord Mur

Achievements - [Beware Potential Spoliers]

Dargor said:
    Just read about in game_strings.txt and do not create stupid topics.

Ah right, i didn't know they were there (I'm pretty much a computer-tard). Still, there was no need to be rude about it.
  6. Lord Mur

Early game strategies?

you want to start off by earning around 70 k in about 3 tourneys and kitting yourself out in decent armour. Easiest way I find is to play the Heavy knight character - relatively fast, armoured mount (a comparisoned hunter for example) and a nice long lance to ram up the enemy's ass. Lancing will get you relatively easy kills and your level up, plus it is effective against slower heavy cav (such as small bands of heretics/snake party)
  7. Lord Mur

Thanks, I'm going to go kill some more people

Copperwire said:
    Exact amounts - more fun to find out yourself, my opinion.

Yeah that is certainly true. i was mainly looking for how many there are to get... I want a complete page  :razz:
  8. Lord Mur

I've been playing about 100 days now, and only have 1 achievement to show for it. The one I have is this one And it looks kinda pathetic on the achievements page on its own I have completed 63 quests, have had 56 Victories, am a Vassal of the D'Shar and have 470 renown How many...
  9. Lord Mur

(Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

I've only been playing this for an hour but I seriously love you. Like...a lot. Maybe too much.
  10. Lord Mur

Mount & Blade has stopped working

If its an RGL error, open up the M&B directory (where you installed the game) and RGL log
    It should tell you the error there
  11. Lord Mur

Mount & Blade has stopped working

Any error reporting? I think I'm having a similar problem
  12. Lord Mur

RGL Error at Startup

I've looked through some topics on RGL errors but all I could find was stuff on Vertex buffers or something. I don't know what that is. Anyway, here's the problemo: ERROR: Unable to open texture file Textures\ui_gadgets.dds The message appears every time after the blink video, no matter...
  13. Lord Mur

Download

Ah there is a edit in the d/l link post

"Not allowed to upload to other sites"

Sorry to hear it, I'll keep trying with hotfile
  14. Lord Mur

Mongol Series: RECRUITING!

This mod is dead, isn't it  :cry:
  15. Lord Mur

Download

Is there any way you could put the files on another site? Hotfile is ****, cancelled my download halfway through and now I have to wait before I try again.
  16. Lord Mur

next version?

You know, this is why WW2 CB is one of my favourite mods. The dev (WilliamBerne) is so good at communicating with the mod users and it helps a lot to have info on new versions etc. So thanks, and keep on being awesome
  17. Lord Mur

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Brilliant!

I grew up on the books, read Redwall and Martin the Warrior when I was 8 and was hooked

Great memories :smile:

Thanks for this, it will be amazing!
  18. Lord Mur

1866 - X-Mas Release (v0.8)

Noice.
  19. Lord Mur

Some teaser from the upcoming version

Wow, I've played this mod for less than 3 hours and I have a feeling you are on to something amazing. Nice work guys!
  20. Lord Mur

615 camera [poll]

Archonsod said:
    If you can hit a moving target a static target should not be a problem.

So you're saying that, because an archer can hit a moving target, he should be able to hit a static target bulsseye from 100m away?

Doesn't make much sense
Back
Top Bottom