Search results for query: *

1. mikeybimley

[Resolved] Issues with blender and making a new world map

EDIT: solved! see https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,381852.msg9079399.html#msg9079399 note: x-posted from M&B Mod Makers Q&A thread I am trying to make my own world map, and have been pretty successful thus far. Right now I have made the overall shape of the continent from a .bmp...
  2. mikeybimley

Dedicated server not appearing in server list despite being port-forwarded

Currently, my dedicated server appears on Local-Area-Network tab and I can connect just fine and everything works great. However, neither myself nor any of my friends can find the server on the Internet tab. I have used Portforward's Network Utility tool to check that port 7240 is...
  3. mikeybimley

Can't Find Guns in Later Stages of Game

Around day 26,  I can't seem to find any guns in any of the merchants (weapons, armors, horses, or goods). I've looked in almost every town, only to find none. I remember this being mentioned quite some time ago, but I forgot how to fix it (if possible). Help, anyone?
  4. mikeybimley

Does this Mod still have problems with Windows 7? (Or was it Vista?)

I am asking this because the Mount and Blade version would not work on my computer, as I had the Windows 7. It kept crashing constantly, so I could do nothing. So I ask now, does this error remain? Thanks in advance!  :wink:
  5. mikeybimley

Oh Dear Made Everthing VERY Small...

Yes, I pressed some random key and now the whole site has very small text. Which is a ***** to read.
  6. mikeybimley

THe C key to see peoples names does not work anymore.

So, uh, yeah. The C key to display player's names doesn't work for me anymore. It stopped working about yesterday. Earlier, I had it set as the Chat key for mumble. This worked fine, not any problems. However, I have been playing other games that have crouching, so I have been mashing the C...
  7. mikeybimley

It Seems Some Cities Fell into the Ground Abyss...?

Uh-huh. So, I finished the first part of the starting quest. Then I had to help clear the town. Alright, sounds normal, right? So, what gives? Did I install it wrong? Have others experienced this? All I thought of when I saw this can be summarized by these words: LOLWUT? EDIT: NEVERMIND A...
  8. mikeybimley

Imperial Armor - Who Uses It?

While looking through the Item menu through cheats, I came across the most badass armor I have ever seen. The Imperial Armor. This armor, is SO DAMNED COOL! Turn on cheatmenu and just take a look. It is beautiful! Now, I thought to myself, "Whoever uses this armor is the faction I'm joining."...
  9. mikeybimley

Chances of a SP Zombie Mod for Warband?

I've been in the mood (for a while now) to kill a lot of zombies...Sadly, there are no Zombie mods. I couldn't find any, at least. Is anyone planning to work on a zombie mod? Or did I miss a nice SINGLE PLAYER zombie mod?
  10. mikeybimley

What has happened in your game?

So, I was in another Mod's section and saw a thread that was named this. "What has happened in your game?" So, being the awesome person I am, brought the idea over here. So, tell me folks. What's happened so far in your game? For me, not much has happened. Not sure what day, but I am a vassal...
  11. mikeybimley

Can't Rescue Lords from Castles and Towns

So, I recieved a quest from the Nords to rescue Jarl Irya from Kelredan Castle. After I killed the prison guard, I couldn't open the door. I killed all of the other people surrounding the castle, and it wouldn't work. And, I tried to ransom him, but I couldn't figure out how. So, I decided to...
  12. mikeybimley

What Armor is this and How do I get it?

What armor is that and where do you get it? I would very much like to know.  :wink:
  13. mikeybimley

Error When I Try to Start

So, I look forward to playing this mod. And I would. However, after I got it in the Modules file and all that, (this is what and where I downloaded it from http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1012), and I try to start the game, a few seconds later I get; RGL ERROR   X Unable to open file...
  14. mikeybimley

Enemy Lord Doesn't Siege My Castle...

Earlier on my game, one of the Jarls of the kingdom of Nords besieged my castle. So...I wanted to do the defense-siege map, since I have never done it before. (Besides custom match). So...I waited for them to begin the siege. I wait there for about 5 days, and they are still standing outside...
  15. mikeybimley

Any Way to Get a Larger Bullet Clip?

The current bullets come in a pack of about 20 or 30 (cant remember), but what I'm asking is, is there any way to raise that amount? I tried raising the bullet on the TweakMB (Arrows etc) section, but it didn't work. Do I need to edit the specific item or something...? If I do, could you put up...
  16. mikeybimley

Any Way to Get More Right to Rule?

I really want to make my own kingdom, HOWEVER, I need a better way to get more right to rule than sending out my heroes. I saw that there was this cheat that you opened the conversation thing and change this number to get more right to rule....I tried that...But it didn't work. Can anyone else...
Back
Top Bottom