Search results for query: *

1. NA_PW4_RolePlay Official Server Thread

Just wanted to say that once Jakeey left these two people came in and started randoming alot of people. They spawn camped me in my own castle  :lol: and killed me about 3 times..

Ripper-X
    Reaver-X

Those are there names but I don't know if it had a dash or not in names.

(In server alias:Steve)
  2. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

manekemaan said:
    exin i ment what does that cheatmenu contain?
    On TEATRC the cheat options are

You can increase your renown/right to rule/honour

I think there is a cheat also where you can get any unit from the game if you go to the tavern keeper.

Also they have an option that lets you select any item available in the game and equip it.

I can't remember the rest.
  3. Multiplayer Pet Peeves in Warband

The POM servers and GK are some of my favorite servers. The immature people are usually kicked quickly for tking or put in their place.

My biggest pet peeve is when archers who don't know how to aim worth a sh** fire into melee. If you don't have a clear target dont shoot.
  4. Assasins, Mercs, & Bandits Oh My!

Ya I am attempting to learn right now. I enjoy a good challenge
  5. Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

Well something I noticed during sieges when I attempted to conquer the Anatarian empire was the javs. I seriously think they are just overpowered seeing that they can break your shield easily and then take 2-3 to kill you. If you have your guys rushing up a small ladder and you are surrounded by about 50 jav men then you are screwed hands down. Heck I got so mad I even tried cheating and I couldn't win. It took 3 full assaults by my fully upgraded huscarls and Rhodok sharpshooters to win. This might be caused by most of the scenes being similar and the fact that your guys are trying to climb a ladder and getting mowed down(which is realistic in that aspect)

Here are some solutions I am thinking of trying and recommending.

1.Siege towers would most likely reduce casualty rate(Covered ones especially) from javs, I will look into this.
    2. Maybe adding the ability to choose between building ladders for a quick rush or siege towers for a safer but longer siege.

6. Assasins, Mercs, & Bandits Oh My!

Computica said:
    Gthaatar my friend, Scening takes a lot of time.
    I couldn't agree with you more haha.
  7. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Fidelity said:
    Maybe there could even be a small chance for veterans who've retired come and join if your popular enough?
    The only time my vets retire is when they die on the battlefield  :wink:
  8. Who has the Weakest Faction?

By far the Sarranids and Khergs are weakest.

In the open fields Khergs will do a pretty good job especially if you aren't prepared for a large horde of cav. But against my Anatarian javs...it was sad.

As for Sarranids...well the battle for them is usually lost before it even begins.

The strongest by far imo are the Imperial and the Anatarians. It is better just to starve the Anatarians out rather than try and assualt the walls with about 50 of their armor piercing javs hurling at you at the same time and wiping out half your army in the first few seconds.
  9. NA_PW4_RolePlay Official Server Thread

Tirok said:
    You got one thing wrong. He apparently said it before the last castle was taken. As one of the members of Tidwell let enemies into our castle and started TKing us. When asked why he replied that an admin said, "Go wild"

Our refuge was taken BECAUSE this admin told everyone to go wild. I myself lost 30k and my men were fed up. A large army suddenly bursted in all because it was someones idea to tell everyone to go wild.

I'm quite upset about whatever happened, as it plummeted the server into absolute chaos.
    Oh okay well I appreciate you for explaining that to me. I was apart of Northern Kingdom when it happened so it was more of a matter of perspective but I see your point.
  10. NA_PW4_RolePlay Official Server Thread

Ya he told us to go crazy after Northern Kingdom finished conquering the last castle. Then all hell broke loose to be put simply  :wink:

He said we have 5 minutes left so everyone go crazy. So we decided that since the server was gonna restart and it didn't matter anyways then why not. He was just trying to have a bit of fun and  it's not like it would've carried onto the next map....although when we saw the admins having a panic attack and bursting into flames going crazy we started to stop hehe for their sake.
  11. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Since you mentioned gates it gave me an idea that I will try out. Maybe some breakable gates like in multiplayer. It will just have enemy archers located around to make it more difficult.

Thanks Computica I will look into it and get started learning.
  12. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Of course I noticed the towns and castles had huge stone walls. I was just playing some good old Rome:Total War and then some of this mod and the ideas began to form in my head haha. If you play total war and are familiar with palisades then you probably know what I'm talking about.  :wink:

Prophesy of Pendor was were I got the ideas for the assassins from :razz:

Regarding the companions you should make an extremely rare and powerful companion that is real expensive to hire for the lolz. That or some rogue lords up for hire would be awesome.

I was always interested in making maps(and scening) and I would love to learn how to make some :smile: to help make this mod even better.
  13. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Just some ideas I felt like throwing out there to be dismembered and burned by the awesome modders of SOD.  :mrgreen:

Something I thought that would be cool is if we could build some palisades around the towns or when you are camping(camping option or "wait here for a while" is what it is called I believe) your troops automatically construct palisades for archers to defend at. They wouldn't be major walls just palisades of wood made to give the defender a slight advantage. Being able to build those around town would be interesting.

I think it would be interesting(and more logical) if the king had his own Royal guard or bodyguards that would defend him to the death. I mean cmon what kinda king would travel alone with a bunch of footmen that might stab him the back the second they get a chance lol. Although I suppose you coould think of the knights as a guard. I was just thinking of an elite guard specifically for the king of the faction.

Would it be possible to add bayonets to the carbines or just increase melee of the gun with a bayonet? That would definitely be interesting :smile:

Instead of thugs attacking you in the towns at night when you enter why don't you change them to ninjas haha. You could even go futher and add assassin unit specifically for each faction. A special order of assasains or knights would be very awesome. Maybe as your renown increases the strength of your "assassins" could increase slowly.

Some new companions would be very awesome but seeing that we already have a ton of unique characters and lords I wouldn't blame you if ya didn't haha.

More maps with siege towers. :smile: I miss them haha. Another thing regarding sieges that I had an idea about is if you could dig tunnels underneath the castle walls and literally go under them it happened in real sieges so why not haha.(http://www.historyonthenet.com/Medieval_Life/attacking_a_castle.htm)

14. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Computica said:
    The engine can have big battles that use huge scenes but this would take a lot of work.
    Yes and as fun as that sounds I'm not sure my computer would run it at the moment seeing as my good processor is kia.

Also a little fun thing would be to let those bandits conquer towns or castles for the fun of it or even give them their own little faction haha they already have enough troops to take down lords I don't see why they can't take their land haha.
  15. Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

Well after playing the older 2.4 and now this I have to say that the speed is much better and the battles don't freeze anymore.  :smile: So nice job on fixing that. Only other real problem is that the game still tends to crash after capturing a castle or just crashing randomly.

Also something I noticed but I'm not sure if it was intentional one of the weapons in the game appears to be misspelled it is called cimitar but the actual spelling is scimitar unless that is what you meant to do.

One last thing was that your staff who serves you in the castle are not standing in their usual places. One of them are standing by the entrance and another on top of another. I have seen it about twice but it might just be some weird bug that matters little and wouldn't really be a gamebreaker at all.
  16. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Computica said:
    HopeSlayer said:
    Ichisv said:
    Another thing I would suggest is maybe some unique castle siege maps. It is repetitive sieging the same castle over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

they are currently looking for scene editors for more exiting castle sieges and city scenes  :wink:
    The even cooler thing is that each scene will have its individual scene. So we can start a huge scening project if we wanted.
    Very nice, I'm looking forward to this  :wink:

Maybe some siege towers or maybe adding on another ladder that way the troops dont get clogged up and for my realism(although realism isn't really big anyways haha)

Haha if only the engine had the power to make it like Medieval 2 total war siege battles. Good times.
  17. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

The only thing I really would suggest is to tone down the Antarian javs because with nearly 100 of them in a castle my men are slaughtered in about 15 seconds. Although the javelin-men they do make some amazing defensive troops and when in a line they are amazing haha.

Another thing I would suggest is maybe some unique castle siege maps. It is repetitive sieging the same castle over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
  18. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

I'll think of suggestions that wouldn't be to hard to implement. I play the 2.4 all the time and I absolutely love this mod one of the best on MB.

I'll add on to the list a bit after a while

Suggestions:
  19. AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Guacharo said:
    hey man i don't understand what you say XD
    That was the point lol
  20. AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
    1257 is too bugged for my taste, nice idea thou.
    Ya they have many kinks to work out. Hopefully AOC2 wont be to bad  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom