Search results for query: *

• Users: doc82nd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. doc82nd

Kickstarter Action RPG/RTS 'Wildman'

Hey guys! What do you think of this Kickstarter? http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gaspoweredgames/wildman-an-evolutionary-action-rpg
  2. doc82nd

Sea Battle for Warband

Hey guys I've been surfing through a lot of posts but i wanted to see what seems to be the best way to go about Sea travel for Warband. I really would like to avoid just re-texturing the steppes to ocean or something like that, but does Mirathei's code work? Or is Sea travel already coded into...
  3. doc82nd

Adding a faction/towns/castles problem

Hey guys, I followed a couple of the guides here but I have ran into a small problem. Any help would be apprecaited :) I just copy pasted from the swadians just to get the faction in game, and then i am going to go back and add all the units in. Do I have to have unique troop choices? PROBLEM...
  4. doc82nd

Poll: Do you want resource management?

Hey everyone. How do you guys feel about having resource management, like custom settelment mod in the game?
  5. doc82nd

BUILDING SUGGESTIONS

Hey all. I'm going to be implementing all new buildings and improvements. Suggestions and idears are of course wanted :) tell me all that you want out of buildings you would want out of your own mod. Thanks in advance, Doc
  6. doc82nd

AGE of CHANGE II :Map

The Map
  7. doc82nd

Help with Global variable never used problem

Hey everyone, i'm looking for soe insight with my compile. I can't quite seem to figure out how the these variables are referenced too so some tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Doc
  8. doc82nd

Music Suggestion

Since Ronnix got me thinking about music. Any suggestions? I am going to use the anti-soundtrack mod with some really good pieces of music. So i'm looking for some powerful moving pieces of art. Music breaks and makes emotions so.. With that being said, I want some moving pieces of...
  9. doc82nd

Autoloot with Warband

Hello everyone, So i implemented rubic's version of autoloot into my mod- compiles fine But no dice... Any suggestions? Ive several other scripts/modules running such as the diplomacy mod. I think it has to do something with how Warband treats either dialoges or the meny system- as the only...
  10. doc82nd

AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Progress Reports..                                                                                                                                                                           Our goal is to create a modification that includes a list of neccessary modifications, while...
Back
Top Bottom