Search results for query: *

• Users: Dravic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dravic

Do crossbow WPF increase crossbows' dmg?

As title says. Do they? AFAIK, all weapons' wpf increase their dmg, but I am not sure about crossbow.
  2. Dravic

Feelings about E2 - discussion, suggestions and poll - show, how you like it!

Hello, I'm back after short test of 3.5B version of PWMod and I must say, that it's FANTASTIC. Really! Only thing that I see might not work properly is oven. It is said, that you must "give" oven a fuel first - I didn't do that, tried to refine iron ore and after about 10 time using oven it...
  3. Dravic

IMPORTANT TO LASZLO

New patch - PW needs update. And: You can make shield repair station now!
  4. Dravic

*NEW IDEA* Shadows of the City

OK, i changed whole post. Lets start again. Who wants to be one of Shadows of the City? We work on VoS map. If you are intrested in joining Shadows of Town, just PM me. NO APPLICATION HERE! IF U POST YOU WANT TO JOIN IN THIS THREAD, YOU ARE FIRED OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN BECOME SHADOW! All...
  5. Dravic

Bandits... are they still the problem? No more!

It will be short: Make the respawn time on server from 3 to approximately 5 minutes... It will be easy to control bandits, as if they will die, they must wait so long. Or, they can relog and loose all money... And traders, after all, must wait a that time to use their money, too. It will force...
  6. Dravic

WTF?!

WTF?! RCC has banned all players? Or that was hackers or something? IDK! But something like 30-40 players was banned and Metalhead can't ban the NHOJ (apparently he banned all people...) Horrible!
  7. Dravic

THREAD TO REMOVE!

Nevermind.
  8. Dravic

Unban request.

While ago, something like 1 minute, someone told that im spawnkilling. And i was kicked. Now im banned... WHY? I didnt kill ANYONE in spawn NEVER. Just someone blocked the way and i tried to jump with attacking fist. And someone (i think Metalhead) kicked me... it was 3rd kick almost without...
  9. Dravic

[Help] new buildings in villages

Welcome, i need to ask you something. I'm new with modding Warband, but i already tried do some little modifications of standard code in module system (like to let change player banner without cheat mode on). Now i want to create new buildings to build in village. How to do it? It would (for...
  10. Dravic

Two-handed swords

I would like to report bug that I seen in today's session with Warband. Two-handed swords are really too fast! I was Nord, my enemy Swadian. I had short Nordic sword (Im not Englishman, sorry :)) and my enemy had two-handed sword... I know that short swords are fast, but in game i seen that...
Back
Top Bottom