Search results for query: *

1. Escorpion

Mount & Blade hands-on preview

Thanks for pointing this. I'll take a minute to go there and post a comment too.
  2. Escorpion

Lugar de origen

Aquí otro español.

Por cierto, que yo inicié la traducción del juego a Español (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,18641.0.html) aunque como al parecer luego sacaron una "oficial", la mia la dejé a medias y solo traduje la interfaz general y un poco de las conversaciones del módulo nativo.

También tengo iniciado un módulo del juego con una ambientación de fantasía, aunque lo tengo parado hasta que no haya en el juego soporte para modificar con eficacia la morfología de los personajes (actualmente no funciona bien hacer personajes que no sean humanoides o monturas que no tengan morfología y tamaño de caballo). Espero que la siguiente versión ya pueda hacerse eso... aunque no hay nada claro sobre el tema. El problema de la magia también es difícil de resolver, pero bastaría con que al juego le pusieran un sencillo sistema accesorio de menús para seleccionar y lanzar el conjuro deseado, y unas funciones básicas para poder hacer los efectos de los conjuros (aparte de los típicos de curar y atacar, no estarían mal conjuros de protección contra el daño, de potenciamiento de las armas, invocación/expulsión de espíritus, etc.). Algunas de las cosas desarrolladas las puse por ahí en los foros (un anfiteatro al estilo romano y una modificación del sistema de torneos más acorde con mi ambientación)...

Sinceramente este juego tiene enormes posibilidades pero lamentablemente su progreso y desarrollo es tan lento que empiezo a dudar de su resultado final... pues para cuando se de por finalizado estará obsoleto en muchos aspectos y es probable que otros juegos que salgan al mercado incorporen las características que actualmente lo hacen único (básicamente el sistema de combate medieval altamente interactivo, su modificabilidad, etc.).
  3. Escorpion

Module system for version 0.805

Any more info on moddability of skeletons and hitboxes in this release?
    has anyone checked if scaling the skeleton also scales hitboxes?
    is now possible to add new skeletons and animations?
  4. Escorpion

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

While trying to port my module from .751 to .805, when launching the game with my module selected on the launcher screen I'm facing this RGL error:

"Unable to find module music file"

The game displays "Processing INI file..." fine and just after "Loading Music..." has appeared the error pops up and when I press OK in the error pop-up window the game get closed.

I haven't added any music to my mod... any idea?
  5. Escorpion

Band of Warriors v0.808d August 20, 2007 New Release

Talak said:
    Well the horse is in the game:

(Note I still need to add harnessing to the texture, and fix a few little things).  The horse is bigger, but bear in mind that the ground slopes up there.
    But unfortunately the rigging doesn't work properly.  I've rechecked my rigging and it's fine, so it's probably just a case of waiting for the next version of BRFEdit.  I believe Thorgrim mentioned that the smd format had changed a bit.
    At the moment the mesh is 1594 polygons compared to vanilla's 585, but I should be able to reduce it down to around 1000 without losing too much detail.

Have you checked if making that horse bigger has brought any problems on hitboxes and/or also fighting from its back?

I wonder if you will miss a lot with melee weapons against foot soldiers if your character is placed higher in excess... you may find harder or even impossible to score hits with certain attack modes on enemies placed too low.
  6. Escorpion

Dark Ages of Calradia

Also a composer, Scion?

Man, you're a one man army in this mod bussiness... :smile:
  7. Escorpion

Module System Processing Error v.805 (anyone else getting this?)

Mmmm... have been .8xx Module System released?!!

I've searched the forum and I haven't found it...
  8. Escorpion

Translations - V1.011 translations required

Please, update the spanish progress:

Completed translation of UI, HINTS, SKILLS, SKINS, TROOPS, FACTIONS, ITEM_MODIDIERS, PARTIES, PARTY_TEMPLATES, ITEM_KINDS, QUESTS, GAME_MENUS and GAME_STRINGS. A few translations on DIALOGS (Tutorial dialog, Constable Hareck dialog so far)
  9. Escorpion

How many people have you brought to M&B?

My two brothers... I only had to show them the game and they hooked with it instantly!
  10. Escorpion

Updated the Spanish translations. Everything is completely translated but the dialogs.csv, only around 35 - 40 lines translated here...
  11. Escorpion

Translation to Spanish language at:

http://rolgroup.no-ip.com/m&b/es.zip

In the zipped archive there are the csv archives needed to translate UI and HINTS (completed translation) and the csv archives needed to translate the Native adventure (work in progress here: SKILLS, SKINS, TROOPS, FACTIONS, ITEM_MODIDIERS and PARTY_TEMPLATES are completely translated; ITEM_KINDS are almost completely translated; GAME_MENUS have some few translations and DIALOGS and GAME_STRINGS haven't any translation at all)

NOTES:
    - The zip file includes a spanish readme file with the needed instructions to put the archives in the correct place and make them work.
    - Translation may have spelling errors.
    - Udpates to the translation will be notified in this thread.
  12. Escorpion

armagan said:
    GetAssista said:
    Brilliant!!  :cool:
    That's exactly what we want, I guess.
    I suppose, atfer translation those .csv are going to the same folder, as ui.csv+hint.csv

Yes. That's right.

If you want to translate mods, you can also add module-specific translations by adding them under the module's language folder.

This is a bit confusing to me. So to translate Native you have to put the csv archives into Mount&Blade\Languages\yourlanguage folder along with the ui and hint csv ones, but for other modules different to Native you must use the Mount&Blade\Modules\yourmod\languages\yourlanguage folder?

Doesn't makes more sense to leave the "Mount&Blade\Languages\yourlanguage" folder just for the UI and HINT csv archives and to use "Mount&Blade\Modules\yourmod\languages\yourlanguage" for the rest of the mod-specific translation needed, INCLUDING Native? That way Native csv archives would go in "Mount&Blade\Modules\Native\languages\yourlanguage" just as if Native were any other mod...
  13. Escorpion

I've made a Spanish translation of ui.csv and hints.csv... where or who should I send the files?
  14. Escorpion

Ahadhran said:
    I think your problem might be that it doesn't matter if a try block is true or false inside a condition block. You have to set a flag inside the try block that then will either be evaluated as true or false in the condition block after the try blocks run. In other words you could have any number of try blocks come up false in a condition block but if there isn't a simple evaluation statement ie. (eq,re(2),2) outside of the try blocks, the trigger will run every single time.

Roughly the code layout would look something like this

[(assign,"$flag1",0),(assign,"flag2",0),
    (try_begin),
          (conditionals),
          (assign,"$flag1",1),
    (else_try),
          (conditionals),
          (assign,"$flag2",1),
    (try_end),

(this_or_next|eq,"$flag1",1),(eq,"$flag2",1)]

Note: you can use registers for the flags instead but you must make sure that at the begining of the condition block that you set them to zero.

Edit: You should actually have the flags be zeroed as well since this code would be used over and over again. Above has been changed to reflect that

Hope this helps
    Ahadhran

That explain all. Thanks Ahadhran and Winter for your helpful responses.
  15. Escorpion

I've retaken the problen I left unsolved for my 6 fighter free for all arena fight.

As 'num_active_teams_le' doesn't work with more than 4 teams, I have to do this: finish the battle when there is only 1 fighter alive (or when the player dies, but this is an easy one). I'm trying to use try_for_agents to count the agents in the scene, taking into account that the player can spectate and not be part of the fight, I need to end the mission when there is 1 agent alive (the fighting player) or 2 agents alive (the spectating player and the winner fighter).

I tried this code for my mission:

(
        "arena_fight_b",mtf_arena_fight,-1,
        "You are about to enter the arena.",
        [
          (0,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse|af_override_weapons|af_override_head,0,1,[]),
          (1,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_1,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
          (4,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_2,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
          (7,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_3,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
          (9,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_4,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
          (12,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_5,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[]),
          (15,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_6,af_override_horse,aif_start_alarmed,1,[])
        ],
        [
          (1, 3, ti_once, [(main_hero_fallen,0)],
          [(assign,"$arena_fight",1),(assign,"$arena_fight_result",1),(jump_to_scene,"scn_zendar_center")]),
          (1, 3, ti_once, [(store_mission_timer_a,reg(1)),(ge,reg(1),1),(assign,reg(2),0),(try_for_agents,reg(0)),(agent_is_alive, reg(0)),(agent_is_human, reg(0)),(val_add,reg(2),1),(try_end),(try_begin),(eq,"$arena_fight_spectate",0),(eq,reg(2),1),(else_try),(eq,"$arena_fight_spectate",1),(eq,reg(2),2),(try_end),(neg|main_hero_fallen,0)],
          [(assign,"$arena_fight",1),(assign,"$arena_fight_result",1),(try_begin),(eq,"$arena_fight_spectate",0),(assign,"$arena_fight_pay",15),(assign,"$arena_fight_won",1),(try_end),(jump_to_scene,"scn_zendar_center")])
        ],
      ),

As you can see, I just replaced the (num_active_teams_le,1) function with the code in bold. But the mission ends at starts, because somehow the code seems to evaluate as true... I'm still trying to understand this languaje and what the operations and functions do, so I need some help to debug that code in bold (the rest of the code works fine, I've tested that).

Thanks in advance.
  16. Escorpion

random lines of dialogue?

silverkatana said:
    ^ That's what the val_add is there for.

Ah, I missed that... :wink:
  17. Escorpion

random lines of dialogue?

silverkatana said:
      ("say_1","Two Fairies"),
      ("say_2","e^(2*pi*i)"),
      ("say_3","Tortillas"),
      ("response_1","Three Kittens"),
      ("response_2","1"),
      ("response_3","Beans"),

[trp_isaac,"hit_on_the_head",[
        (assign,reg(1),"str_say_1"),
        (assign,reg(2),"str_say_3"),
        (val_add,reg(2),1),
        (store_random_in_range,reg(0),reg(1),reg(2)),
        (str_store_string,1,reg(0)),
        ],"{s1}","by_an_apple",[]],

[trp_isaac|plyr,"by_an_apple",[
        (val_add,reg(0),3),
        (str_store_string,1,reg(0)),
       ]."{s1},","close_window",[],   

I don't know if I'm right, but doesn't store_random_in_range function will give you "str_say_1" or "str_say_2", and never will give you "str_say_3"? I mean, don't you need to have a fake "str_say_end" after "str_say_3" to set the upper limit for the range?

Maybe I'm confused with another function that works in that way...
  18. Escorpion

Gladiator Mod official thread

Highlander said:
    I choosed this background image, what do you think?

Ah! the awesome painting "Pollice Verso" from Jean-Léon Gérôme... I think it's one of the best gladiator-themed painting in human history, if not plainly the best.

Very well chosen developers.
Back
Top Bottom