Search results for query: *

• Users: Iberon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Iberon

Dodgy Login Prompt

Getting the message "A user name and password are being requested by http://www.jon trygve.com. The site says: "hosting01.active24.com"" from pages 11 & 12 of the Fallout 4 thread. I remember this sort of thing happening before because of an image in someone's signature. EDIT: Blocked website...
  2. Iberon

Fallout 4

Because I had to get a topic in first like with New Vegas. A countdown has started on Bethesda's Fallout website. This is presumably for the teaser. Until then let the baseless speculation begin (Not that it hasn't been going on for the past few years).
  3. Iberon

Audio card drivers removing themselves

Since yesterday I start the computer only to find that the audio card drivers have uninstalled themselves. If I reinstall them then restart the card now works fine. However the next time I start the computer after that the drivers have removed themselves again. The card is a Asus Xonar DG...
  4. Iberon

A New Computer

Seems not long after my monitor fails and I had to get a new one does the rest fail as well. It served well for many years but it is time for something new, I can scrape together £510 for the box, OS and next day delivery. Here's my attempt, before I order can you lot do any better? I should...
  5. Iberon

Monitor Failure

It would appear that my monitor (Cheapo) is failing after several years of service. With sufficient fudging I have got it to work although it will likely break again the moment it is turned off. With that in mind I'd like to get another one ordered today. I am willing to spend up to £150 for...
  6. Iberon

Super Video Game Quiz III: Champion Hyper Fighting Turbo Dash Edition

It's another video game quiz folks. Same rules as ever post an image someone tries to guess it, if they get it right they post the next image. Few points to note: - Should an image remain unknown for 24 hours then it is open for anyone to post the next image. - Try to keep images in spoiler...
  7. Iberon

TV Tuners

I've been in university accommodations for two weeks now and I'd like to be able to watch TV. However space is limited in my room so I'd like a TV Tuner so I can use my monitor. Not sure what I'm looking for here, apart from I'd prefer an internal PCI card. Anyone had any experience with them...
  8. Iberon

RJ45 Socket Dead

About half an hour ago there was a power surge and my RJ45 has stopped working, with no network device being detected and the connection light always on even without a cable. Is it possible that further damage could be caused by this if I keep using the computer as is?
  9. Iberon

Europa Universalis 3 Multiplayer

Anyone interested in an online game? Before deciding factions and house rules, I'd rather every just registered their interest first. That way we don't have awkward games where everyone is bunched together and someone is out on their own. Also I'd need someone else to host as my up speed is...
  10. Iberon

Anti-Cheat System

There was discussion a few months back along with this post from Armagan: Since the game is releasing soon was anything on the matter considered? Just a matter of interest. I searched the forums and found no confirmation so I apologise if I missed something.
  11. Iberon

Make Sarranids availible for profiles

Simple enough, now that the Sarranids are a faction in the Warband multiplayer (Not in singleplayer so not sure if they are there), they should be selectable in the forum profile.
  12. Iberon

Odd Forum Display

Here be a screenie: I've tried refreshing the page and I've made sure the page is loading fully. EDIT: I should note this has only just occured about five minutes ago. EDIT 2:It's gone back to normal, really not sure what was going on there.
  13. Iberon

Wireless Network Ping Issues

I've noticed that while playing Warband the game will suddenly stop recieving updates from the server for a second or two before correcting itself by warping everyone to the correct position. When this happens there is a good chance I'll die if I'm close to an enemy given that I'm a easy target...
  14. Iberon

The All New M2TW Hotseat Campaign - Cancelled due to incompetence

Seeing as most of the players for the last game all suddenly found their DVD's wouldn't be read I have started a new thread for a game to be started by myself. I'm currently looking at the Teutonic Campaign although if there is enough people (Doubt there will be) we may change to the main...
  15. Iberon

PC Upgrade Time

Here be my current PC specs: The budget is £190 and not one quid over, this includes all P&P. Suggestions?
  16. Iberon

[BUG] No targets on ruined fort map

On Fight and Destroy mode on the ruined fort map there are no targets to attack or defend. There is a siege tower in place of the trebuchet and a floating broom where the catapult should be.
  17. Iberon

Half Life games going cheap on steam

Because Freeman won Gamespot's Hero Competition, all half life games are 55.8% off on steam. Just though it may be of interest to some. http://store.steampowered.com/search/?adv=0&term=half-life&category1=998&developer=Valve&publisher=&category2=&genre=&priceLow=&priceHigh=
  18. Iberon

[Bug] Cannot find european servers (Servers appear to be back up now)

Basically when searching for a server only the US based servers turn up in the list. I have tried creating a new profile and searching from there but still only the US servers are found. One thing to note is that on pressing search the message in the top left indicates 9 servers have been found...
  19. Iberon

Invisible Ladder/ Ladder in wrong place (Still present in 0.600)

Image here: As you can see the ladder is on the ground however it is possible to walk up and down without a problem. Everyone else was using the ladder without attempting to lift it first suggesting they could see it in the right place. When I tried to use the ladder nothing would happen, the...
  20. Iberon

Processor Upgrade

My current processor is a Pentium 4 3GHz. I have decided to upgrade to a (Intel) dual core, with my current motherboard (Asus P5LD2-VM DH) will this be OK? According to the specs it is socket 775 which supports Intel Dual Core. I am looking at this processor and this fan/heatsink. Are they a...
Back
Top Bottom