Search results for query: *

• Users: IMANU
  • Order by date
  1. IMANU

SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

you worry about competence? what will I worry about :sad:

the thing was, I went to study digital arts back in 2011. competely and utterly failed, which was bad, because i expected to learn a lot there that i could apply in this mod. ever since working and surviving has taken priority over videogames, let alone modding them. but, this is one of those ideas a person can have that will not let go- and it doesn't let go. I've done tons and tons and tons of historical research and must revise a lot of concepts regarding this mod based on that, before continuing.

Don't worry, the revisions will only make it better. also the workshop support should make things a LOT easier.
  2. IMANU

Right, revisiting this thread for the first time in ages.

Life has been insanely weird, i quit studying (where i expected to learn more about the actual modding business as i started game design) and i moved to the weird side of europe, because why the hell not.

I will still try and seek people out who can help me with this and start myself on things that i know how to do. when i started this whole thing, warband was still in its frequent updates stage and since its been stable for a long time I can work without worrying about at least that.

nice to see all the support for this mod, amazing stuff.
  3. IMANU

im still working on it. i'd really like to see this finished one day, but dont expect it anytime soon.

still going, hah.
  4. IMANU

BUG Reports v 1.332

I'll try some different configurations then, thanks!
  5. IMANU

BUG Reports v 1.332

my game freezes when I click new game. and I sure waited longer than 3 minutes. its with the steam and the other version (this nerd has both) and I get no crash log or any other information. you know what it can be? its a completely clean native install.

also, windows 7 64 bit, 8 gb ram, intel i7, Nvidia GTX 460m. just in case. thanks!
  6. IMANU

Progress/Development for Warband

I'm really impressed with the armours! its very hard to create this worn-out feeling with texturing, but these are even better than the vanilla ones!
  7. IMANU

its not that accurate, i just thought a caliph would be a fitting ruler. hardly any of the lord titles from the nations are from this age, but i selected those on how well they fit in the game rather than historical placing.

nicely found though, i hadn't noticed
  8. IMANU

F.H.Thor said:
    You should totally make bandit's able to be recruited. :grin: i'm sorry. x3 I like bandit factions.

i feel they are not taken seriously enough in warband, but i have no idea how to make them more integrated with calradia. . . without moving the scope of the game totally to the bandits.
  9. IMANU

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
    Hmmm I just remembered that someone sayd the Baltic panensula couldnt be done because theyres no such place in the Calradian map so maybe this would be a salution that there was a flood many many years later and that faction merged with the nords :smile: how does that sound ?

and expanding the map you mean? be my guest, no idea how to do that XD
  10. IMANU

Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

gogec1 said:
    Improve the music please. Buying rights from from Enya and other bands that are playing music for Lord of the rings shouldnt be such huge financial problem. :grin: :grin: :grin:
    music thread is somewhere else, last time i checked. AND COME ON, ENYA! the game is medieval, not treehugging!
  11. IMANU

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

is dual wielding really going to make anything more interesting? i think not, actually. perhaps with daggers or something. but i wouldn't spend any attention on it if warband was a project of mine
  12. IMANU

Gothic Knight said:
    Images.
    lateromancavalry.jpg

Batalla%20de%20Nisibis%20Legio%20II%20Parthica%20contra%20los%20partos%20217%20d.C..jpg

3-j-v..jpg
    This is what I got from a site I recently lost due to the reformat I did. Ask for Sumo Pars team for any Late Roman stuff. I have done a few models for them.

thanks! don't worry anyone, i'm still going with this! yes i use exclamation marks! i'll update you immediately as soon as i got something new :wink:

the poll results tell me that there will be bonuses connected to certain items. although very subtle, it gives the player a reason NOT to just get the item with the most protection points in the game.
  13. IMANU

meh, i can take stuff like this. have a guy in my class who claimed to be a total war fan and dared to ask while watching over my shoulder what game i was playing (empire total war) and the ironic thing is that i currently do a course in game art & design.
  14. IMANU

Aerid Thongar said:
    I saw it, and couldn't help but actually ask this, do not take my tone offensively, as I am currently laughing my ass off. WTF?! How on earth does a fur coat help you walk faster?! Put on snow shoes, they might help. And as for turbans?! Thats just silly. Sure, your definetly more accurate when your turban slips down over your eyes and you can demonstrate your marksman skills by firing blind. Try an archers vambrace or summat. Summat sane. e.e

btw: a turban keeps the sun out of your eyes, and a fur coat keeps the muscles warm. yes, i really just went through the bull**** to come up with a somewhat realistic solution.
  15. IMANU

it is called gameplay balancing, it doesn't have to make literal sense. just like in age of empires; in real life you cannot set a building on fire by just hitting it with a sword. trust me.
  16. IMANU

see it as a deep, DEEP coma. not quite dead yet- it will be done someday. it will be done.
  17. IMANU

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
    Your names for the new factions sound as if they'd been made by Taleworlds.

thanks i suppose! all those years of nerdy history learning sure did help out.
  18. IMANU

MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

i started on a level in halo combat evolved some years back, a recreation of Ostia Antica. this city would be perfect for a warband multi map as well i suppose  :mrgreen:
    romeguide_ostia_antica11.jpg

this is what ostia looks like today. i can see if i can find time to make it what it looked like back in the day.
  19. IMANU

and neofascist spelling check comes with other people i suppose. . .
Back
Top Bottom