SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

Special formations! if possible, should horse archers be able to circle while shooting? and spearmen

• yes, this will improve the use of tactics, and also the historical edge of the game

Votes: 149 83.2%
  • only if every faction has just one very strong formation, which is only effective in groups less tha

Votes: 54 30.2%
  • no, strategy sucks. just run up against each other and bash away.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Right, revisiting this thread for the first time in ages.

Life has been insanely weird, i quit studying (where i expected to learn more about the actual modding business as i started game design) and i moved to the weird side of europe, because why the hell not.

I will still try and seek people out who can help me with this and start myself on things that i know how to do. when i started this whole thing, warband was still in its frequent updates stage and since its been stable for a long time I can work without worrying about at least that.

nice to see all the support for this mod, amazing stuff.

Great to see you back man! This was one of my favorite projects back in the day so its really great seeing it make a comeback.

IMANU said:
Right, revisiting this thread for the first time in ages.

Life has been insanely weird, i quit studying (where i expected to learn more about the actual modding business as i started game design) and i moved to the weird side of europe, because why the hell not.

I will still try and seek people out who can help me with this and start myself on things that i know how to do. when i started this whole thing, warband was still in its frequent updates stage and since its been stable for a long time I can work without worrying about at least that.

nice to see all the support for this mod, amazing stuff.

Now I have to worry about competence  :???:

you worry about competence? what will I worry about :sad:

the thing was, I went to study digital arts back in 2011. competely and utterly failed, which was bad, because i expected to learn a lot there that i could apply in this mod. ever since working and surviving has taken priority over videogames, let alone modding them. but, this is one of those ideas a person can have that will not let go- and it doesn't let go. I've done tons and tons and tons of historical research and must revise a lot of concepts regarding this mod based on that, before continuing.

Don't worry, the revisions will only make it better. also the workshop support should make things a LOT easier.

Is there any chance that you will make a map of the vanilla Warband Calradia similar to yours?

That would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom